Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus, Andhra Bank Sub Staff Syllabus, Andhra Bank Staff Syllabus 2018, Andhra Bank Rajasthan Exam Pattern, Andhra Bank Sub Staff Interview Date, Andhra Bank Syllabus 2018.
Andhra Bank Rajasthan is going to conduct the exam for the post of Sub Staff soon. Candidates who have successfully applied for the Andhra Bank Rajasthan Recruitment can download the latest exam syllabus. Here we provide the Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus for candidates exam preparation.In this article, we discussed all essential aspects that help you to gain good marks in the examination. Also, candidates can download the exam pattern for understanding the nature of the exam. Before starting the exam preparation candidates are suggested to download Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus for the better result. we advise all the candidates to read this article at the end for getting important details regarding Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment.
आंध्र बैंक राजस्थान जल्द ही उप स्टाफ के पद के लिए परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। आंध्र बैंक राजस्थान भर्ती के लिए सफलतापूर्वक आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवार यहां से नवीनतम परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक से पाठ्यक्रम पीडीएफ फ़ाइल डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Exam Syllabus Details:
- Name of Organization– Andhra Bank
- Exam Name– Andhra Bank Rajasthan Sub Staff
- Total Vacant Posts – 12
- Job Location – Rajasthan State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Category– Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus
- Official Website – www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Admit Card Click Here
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Sub Staff Exam Date:
Candidates who are preparing for the Andhra Bank Rajasthan Exam are eagerly waiting for the exam date. as per the official announcement, the exam will be conducted very soon. So, we suggest the candidate prepare exam very well. collect all study material for better exam preparation and keep an eye on the official website as well as on our website for getting the latest update regarding exam date.
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Sub Staff Exam Pattern:
for clear the examination candidates must have the knowledge of syllabus and exam pattern. it helps the applicants to score well in the exam. By knowing exam pattern, you can understand the nature of exam and it gives you the idea about the total no of the subject, the total number of marks, time duration, weightage of the specific subject that helps you to score good marks in the examination and better understand the level of the exam.
Following are the topics to be prepared by the applicants who are going to appear for the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Exam.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
Steps to Download Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus 2018:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Bank i.e www.andhrabank.in.
- After opening the homepage you have to find syllabus link.
- click on the link, A new page will open.
- Click on the download link and save the pdf file.
- Take out the print for better preparation.
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus 2018:
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus -General Intelligence
- Artificial Language
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Statement and Argument
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Number Series.
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Verbal Reasoning
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Logical Deduction
Andhra Bank Numerical Aptitude Sub Staff Exam Syllabus 2018:
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipe and cistern
- Profit and loss
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
Andhra Bank Syllabus for General Awareness-
- Scientific observations
- New inventions
- Countries and capitals
- Indian Culture.
- Economic issues in India
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Political Science
- National and international Current Affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
General English Syllabus for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Exam 2018 :
- Subject-verb concord
- Non-finite verb forms (infinitives and participles)
- Sentence Structure
- Types of sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Types of Phrases and Clause
- Direct & Indirect speech
Andhra Bank Rajasthan Syllabus – General Maths
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Complementary Angles.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Congruence and Similarity of triangles.
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Regular Polygons, Hemispheres.
- Circle and its chords, Triangle, Quadrilateral
- Right Circular Cone.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.