Bank of Baroda Recruitment Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2018 BoB PO Vacancy BoB PO Bharti. BoB PO Notification BoB PO Exam Date BoB PO Syllabus BoB PO Exam Pattern BoB Probationary Officer. BoB PO Apply Online BoB PO Last Date BoB PO Admit Card. www.bankofbaroda.co.in Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus BoB PO Job Jobs in Banking Sector. बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर भर्ती, बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन|
Dear Candidates, If you are looking for jobs in Banking Sector in India, here is a good news for you. Recently the Bank of Baroda has released a notification to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 600 vacant posts in the BoB. You can apply for the post of Probationary Officer in BoB at this time. The Bank of Baroda has invited online applications from efficient candidates for its 600 vacant posts. So, if you are willing to apply for it, do not delay any more. The application process has started. Furthermore, in this article, we have provided full detailed information of the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018. You can check for the eligibility, important dates and other details of Bank of Baroda Vacancy by this article.
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2018 Details
- Name of the Post – Probationary Officer
- Conducting Authority – Bank of Baroda [BoB]
- Total Vacant Posts – 600
- Job Location – Bank of Baroda Branches
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda PO Notification Important Dates
|Official BoB PO Notification||12th June 2018|
|BoB PO Online Application Start||12th June 2018|
|BoB PO Apply Online Last Date||02nd July 2018|
|Bank of Baroda PO Admit Cards||18th July 2018|
|BoB PO Exam Date||28th July 2018|
Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility Criteria
- BoB PO Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India or can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- However, the candidate can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01/01/1962.
- BoB PO Age Limit – The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
- Further, in case of upper age limit, it can not be more than 28 years.
- BoB PO Educational Qualification – Also, the candidate must have a graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university in India.
Official Bank of Baroda PO Notification Click Here
BoB PO Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|General / OBC||Rs. 600/-||Online|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Bank of Baroda Careers Portal Click Here
Bank Of Baroda PO Apply Online Click Here [Active from 12th June]
BoB Probationary Officer Online Application Form
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Later on, on opening of the link, you have to click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- On opening of the tab, you have to click on the Bank of Baroda PO Notification. And then, read the notification carefully and select the post of Probationary Officer.
- Now you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Now scan a passport sized photo, necessary documents and signature of yourself and attach with it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- The fee is divided as the candidates of General/ OBC Category need to pay Rs. 600/-. And the candidates of SC/ST/ PWD category need to pay Rs. 100/- only.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form so as to retain with you.
- By this, you will be able to download your BoB PO Hall Ticket, Result etc.
Attention – The candidates are advised to keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated from Bank of Baroda Notifications in relation to Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment or Bank of Baroda PO Notification. The authority can at any time issue the admit cards, exam dates etc. In relation to this, we recommend you to also bookmark this website.
Latest Updates –
Bank of Baroda Special Officer Notification Check Here
Visit Bank of Baroda Official Website Click Here
Check Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus Click Here
Check Bank of India Recruitment Notification Click Here
SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
Last Updated – 13th June 2018: The Bank of Baroda has published a notification to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts of the Probationary Officer. The application procedure for the same BoB PO Recruitment has started and going to end very soon. You can check for more details the official BoB PO Notification or Bank of Baroda PO Notification on the official website of the Bank of Baroda.