Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – 20, Bank of India officer Recruitment. Bank of India Recruitment Apply Online, BoI Recruitment 2019. If you are looking for jobs in Banking Sector in India, here is a good news for you. If you need such jobs which can earn you higher salaries, you must read this article very carefully. Recently the Bank of India has released a notification to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 158 vacant posts in the BoI. You can apply for the post of Officer Credit in the BoI at this time.
The Official Bank of India BoI has invited online applications from efficient candidates for its 158 vacant posts. So, if you are willing to apply for it, do not delay any more. The application process has started. Furthermore, in this article, we have provided full detailed information of the Bank of India Recruitment 2019. You can check for the eligibility, important dates and other details of Bank of India Vacancy by this article.
Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Details –
- Name of the Post – Officer Credit
- Conducting Authority – Bank of India [BoI]
- Total Vacant Posts – 158
- Job Location – Bank of India Branches
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||01st April 2019|
|Start of Application Procedure||20th April 2019|
|End of Application Procedure||05th May 2019|
|Last Date for Application Printing||20th May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards||May 2019|
|Date of Online Exam||10th June 2019|
Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A candidate applying for the post of Officer Credit in Bank of India Recruitment 2019 must be minimum 21 years old.
- In case of maximum age limit, it can not be more than 30 years.
- A Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks with MBA/PGDM/PGDM/PGDM/PGDBA/Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics is must.
Selection Process –
- First of all, a candidate will have to appear in a written test. The pattern of the written exam will be as –
Sr. No. Subject Total Questions Total Marks Type of Paper Time 1. English Language 50 50 Objective 120 Minutes 2. General Awareness 50 50 3. Financial Management 50 50 Total 150 150
- Those who qualify the written test will be called for personal interview.
- After the interview, a merit list will release which will be qualifying in nature.
Steps to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2019 –
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Bank of India https://www.bankofindia.co.in/.
- Later on, on opening of the link, you have to click on the recruitment tab.
- On opening of the recruitment tab, you have to click on the Bank of India Recruitment. And then, select the post of Officer credit.
- Now you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Now scan a passport sized photo and signature of yourself and attach with it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The fee is divided as the candidates of General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 600/-. And the candidates of SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs. 100/- only.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form so as to retain with you. By this, you will be able to download your Bank of India Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket, Result etc.
Attention – The candidates are advised to keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated from Bank of India Notifications. The authority can at any time issue the admit cards, exam dates etc. In relation to this, we recommend you to also bookmark this website.
Latest Updates –
Visit Bank of India Official Website Click Here
Check Also RSMSSB LDC Result
SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online Click Here