Bihar Police Recruitment 2018. Bihar Police Vacancy. Bihar Police Bharti, Bihar Police Recruitment Notification, Bihar Police ASI Steno, Bihar Police Apply Online. If there you are seeking for jobs in defence sector in Bihar State which can make you earn a good amount of money, then we are having good news for you. Recently, the Bihar Police Department has made a public advertisement in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are more than 174 vacant posts in the Bihar Police Department. So, you should apply as soon as possible seeing your eligibility.
In this article, we have provided full information details of the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018. You should read this article very carefully as to avoid any type of misrepresentation. After reading this article you will be able to fully understand the means of Bihar Police ASI Vacancy 2018. The Police Department of Bihar State Government is inviting those applications from efficient candidates. The full details for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 are as following.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Details –
- Name of the Post – Bihar Police Sub Inspector, Steno
- Conducting Authority – Bihar Police Recruitment Board
- Total Vacant Posts – 174
- Job Location – Bihar State
- Official Website – biharpolice.bih.nic.in
- Mode of Application – Online
Bihar Police ASI Steno 2018 Vacancy Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||18th April 2018|
|Start of Application Procedure||18th April 2018|
|End of Application Procedure||24th May 2018|
|Last Date for Application Fee payment||24th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||will be notified later|
|Date of Exam||will be notified later|
Bihar Police ASI Steno Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for ASI steno Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old. The candidates of reserved categories like SC/ST are also given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of Government Norms.
- Moreover, the age of the candidate can not be more than 30 years.
- A candidate must be 12th passed.
- The candidate must be an Indian. In the second option for the nationality he/she can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidate can be a Tibetan refugee who had come to India on or before 01/01/1962.
Check Bihar Police Bharti Official Notification Click Here
Bihar Police Recruitment Selection Procedure –
- A candidate will have to first of all appear in a written examination. The written exam will be divided in two parts as follows – Prelims –
Sr. No. Subject Total Questions Total Marks Type of Question Paper Time 1. General Knowledge, Current Affairs 100 100 Objective 90 Minutes
Mains Exam –
Sr. No. Subject Total Questions Total Marks Type of Question Paper Time 1. General Hindi 100 100 Objective 90 Minutes 2. General Studies, General Science, Civics, History, Geography, Maths, Mental Ability 100 100 Objective 90 Minutes
- Those candidates who are qualified in the written examination will have appear in a typing test on computer. The minimum required speed for the same test is 30 wpm.
- Later on, the selection will be made on the basis of the Computer Ability Test.
Bihar Police Recruitment Apply Online
Steps to Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment –
- A candidate will have to first of all visit the official website of Bihar Police Department biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018.
- Then you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee. You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method. The details of fee payment are as – For General Category Candidates -Rs.700/- For SC/ST/ Other Category Applicants – Rs. 400/-
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the Bihar Police Steno ASI Vacancy 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018. For more details related to this recruitment you can check the Bihar Police ASI Notification 2018.
Check Also Haryana Police Recruitment Click Here