CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018, CBSE NET Admit Card, UGC NET Admit Card, CBSE NET Hall Ticket 2018, CBSE NET Exam Date 2018, CBSE NET Exam Pattern.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to organize the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for hall ticket can download the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card from the official website which is provided below. The exam will be conducted on 8 July 2018 through online mode. The exam is organized for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor both. The CBSE UGC NET Admit Card is the compulsory document to attend the exam. Check the complete article for getting more information of UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card Details 2018:
Name of Organization– Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Exam Name– UGC NET Exam
Exam Date– 8 July 2018
Category- CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
Official Portal- cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018:
Exam pattern is important for all participant. By exam pattern, you can understand the nature of examination.it gives you an idea of level of the exam.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 hour|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200||2 hours|
- The test will consist of Two Paper
- both papers consist of objective type question
- Total 150 questions will be asked in NET which is divided into 2 papers. Paper-I will have 50 questions and Paper-II will have 100 questions.
- Each Question Carry 2 mark in both papers.
- Paper-1 will be of 1 hour while Paper-II will be of 2 hours.
UGC National Eligibility Test Application Form Click Here
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018:
Admit is a mandatory document of the examination. Without it, candidates will not allow sitting in the exam hall. It holds the complete information of candidates. CBSE UGC NET Admit Card consists of Name of applicants, roll number, venue, photograph, signature etc. we suggest the candidate to before download the admit card check all the details mentioned in admit card if you find any mistake in the hall ticket immediately inform the concerned officer for correction via email or phone.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Date and Result 2018:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the exam on 8 July 2018. Now, candidates have to start their exam preparation for the better result. We suggest candidates collect all the study material for studies and set the timetable according to your daily schedule. The result will be announced in the month of December.
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
- The candidate has to visit the official portal of the CBSE i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- After that click on the link of UGC NET Admit Card.
- Fill the required information like as Name, DOB, identification number and Mobile number.
- After fill, the correct details click on the submit button.
- A new page will open with admit card.
- Save the admit card on your computer.
- Take a print out of Admit Card to attend the examination.
Last words– In this article, we discussed the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card, exam date, exam pattern. we highly recommended you to keep in touch with us for the latest update of CBSE UGC NET Examination.
URATPG Admit Card 2018 Click Here
Kanpur University Admit Card 2018 Click here
DDU Gorakhpur University Admit Card Click Here