Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment, Coal India Limited Medical Executive Vacancy, CIL Medical Executive Recruitment, Coal India Limited Vacancy 2018, Coal India SMO Job Vacancy 2018, CIL Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria.
Dear Candidates, Are you looking for a job in government sector? If yes then we have something for you. Coal India Limited has recently released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for Medical Executive post. Those Aspirants are interested and eligible for Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment can apply online from the official website of Coal India Limited that is mention below. Candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible before the last date that is 28 July 2018. Coal India Limited offers you a great opportunity to get the reputed job in government sector. There are total 528 posts are vacant for this same post. Read the complete article for getting more details about Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment 2018.
कोयला इंडिया लिमिटेड ने हाल ही में चिकित्सा कार्यकारी पद के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार 28 जुलाई 2018 की अंतिम तिथि से पहले आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। चिकित्सा अधिकारियों के पद के लिए कुल 528 पद रिक्त हैं।
Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment Details 2018:
Name of organization– Coal India Medical Executives
Name of Post– Specialist,Sr. Medical officer
No. of Vacancy– 528
Mode of Application– Online
Category– Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment
Job Location- India
Official website- www.coalindia.in
Release of notification– 29 June 2018
Starting Date of Application form– 29 June 2018
Last Date of Submit Application – 28 July 2018
Last Date of Fee Submission – 28 July 2018
Exam Date- Update soon
Admit card Issue- Update soon
Coal India Medical Executives Vacancy Details:
SPECIALIST (Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3)) – 352 Posts
Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade – 176 Posts
Coal India Medical Executives Eligibility Criteria:
For Sr. Medical Specialist– The candidates must have a degree of MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/ Post-Graduate Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience connected with the Specialty from a Hospital / Clinic. (For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine – minimum qualification is PG Degree / DNB with minimum 3 years experience).
For Medical Specialist – The candidate must have a degree of MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/ Post Graduate Diploma. (For General Surgery, General Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine – minimum qualification is PG Degree /DNB only).
For Sr. Medical Officer – The candidate must have a degree of MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- For Sr. Medical Specialist- The candidate should not be more than the age of 42 years.
- Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer- The candidates should not be more than 35 years old.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt.of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD – UR, 13 years for PWD – OBC (Non – Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD – SC/ST candidates subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e 01.04.2018 shall not exceed 56 years.
Application Fee- null
Coal India Medical Executives Exam Date 2018:
Lots of Candidates applying for Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment now they are eagerly waiting for exam date. As per the notification, after completing the application process department announced the exam date on their official website. Candidates are highly advised to keep an eye on the official website as well as our website for latest updates of exam date.
How to Apply for Coal India Medical Executives Recruitment 2018:
- First, you need to visit the official Portal of Coal India Limites that is mention above.
- After that find the recruitment link, click on it.
- A new page will open on
- new page application form will open.
- Fill the all required details carefully.
- At last upload your passport size photograph and left-hand thumb impression.
- Check the application form again.
- click on submit button.
- At last, save the application form on your mobile or personal computer
- and take a print out the application form for future use.
Note- Incomplete applications and non-attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete and rejected forthrightly.
Final Words– Candidate are suggested to visit our website from time to time for getting the latest update regarding this post and you can drop comments in the comment box for any question related to this post.