DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, DMRC Jodhpur Vacancy, DMRC Jodhpur Stenographer Recruitment, DMRC Jodhpur Apply Online, DMRC Jodhpur Bharti. DMRC Jodhpur Notification, DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment Exam Date. Here is a good news for those aspirants who are looking for higher paid individual jobs in Government of Rajasthan. The Desert Medicine Research Center has recently released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for its various vacant posts. Anyone who is willing to get recruited by the DMRC can apply for this post. The recruitment process prefixed by the authority is very easy and simple. The willing candidates have to fill a form and move through the walk – in – interview. On the basis of the arrived result of the interview the aspirants are selected. The candidates who fill the requisites of the eligibility criteria, only those must apply for the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment.
If you are having a desire to get in job by the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment, then without making any type of delay you must apply as soon as possible. This is because the application process for the interview has been stated and it is going to end very soon. The official notification by the authority was released on 02nd April 2018. Since, the application process had started so on the same day.
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Details –
- Name of post – Scientist D, Assistant, Technician C, Scientist B, Multi Tasking Staff, Data Entry Operator, Field Worker
- Conducting Authority – Desert Medicine Research Centre
- Job Location – Jodhpur [ Rajasthan ]
- Vacant Posts – 11
- Official website – dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/Opportunities.asp
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Important Dates –
- Release of Notification – 02nd April 2018
- Start of Application – 02nd April 2018
- Date of Interview – 10th, 12th, 17th, 18th April 2018.
- Date of Result of Interview – within one month of interview
Check DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment Pay Scale –
The candidates are to be informed that if they are selected in the interview then they will be assigned various works at subsequent places in the coverage area of DMRC. The salaries or remuneration which they will receive will be divided as per their works. The pay scale for those will be from Rs. 17000/- to Rs.48000/- per month.
DMRC Jodhpur Bharti Eligibility Criteria –
- The maximum age for the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment various posts is limited upto 28 years. A candidate applying for any of the posts in the same department must be below 28 years.
- An aspirant applying for DMRC Jodhpur various posts must be 12th pass and at least a minimum of 2 years of diploma in related concerns from a recognized government body in India.
Attention – The candidates are recommended to visit regularly this website to stay updated from all the notifications and not to face any problems in future regarding the interview process. The DMRC can at any time issue the results any many other significant info in relation to the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment.
Best of Luck……
Latest Updates –