DMW Apprentice Recruitment, DMW Recruitment. DMW Apprentice 2018. DMW Apprentice Notification, DMW Vacancy, DMW Apprentice Bharti. DMW Apprentice Apply Online, DMW Apprentice Eligibility, DMW Apprentice Syllabus. If you are looking for high qualified and more paid government jobs in India, we have something for you. Recently, the Diesel Loco Modernisation Works [DMW] has released a notification to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 140 vacant posts for the Apprentice in the DMW. So. if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible. In this article, we have provided you the full details of the DMW Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for the ease of those applicants. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to avoid any type of misrepresentation.
The Diesel Loco Modernisation Works [DMW] has invited online applications form eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 140 vacant posts for the apprentice post in the DMW. The application process is online which has been started. So, you should check your eligibility related to the DMW Apprentice Recruitment 2018 and after reading it carefully, you should go to apply for it. Below, there are mentioned full details of the DMW Vacancy 2018.
DMW Apprentice Recruitment Details –
- Name of the posts – DMW Apprentice
- Organising Authority – Diesel Loco Modernisation Works
- Total Vacant Posts – 140
- Job Location – DMW Corporate Branches
- Official Website – http://www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in/
DMW Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||13th April 2018|
|Start of Application Procedure||17th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Will be notified Later|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified Later|
DMW Apprentice Vacancy Eligibility –
- A candidate applying for the DMW Apprentice Recruitment must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 15 years. In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 24 years.
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2th from a recognised board by the Government of India.
DMW Apprentice Bharti Selection Procedure –
A candidate applying for the DMW Apprentice Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written test. Later on, a merit list will be released. On the basis of this list, those who qualify the written test will be called for an ITI Exam. The same ITI Exam will be qualifying in its nature. On the basis of the same ITI exam, the selection of efficient candidates will be done.
Check DMW Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification
DMW Apprentice Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
Steps to Apply for DMW Apprentice Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the DMW http://www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Later on, click on the recruitment tab and select the post of Apprentice.
- Now fill all your required data in those given fields.
- Scan a passport sized photograph, signature and necessary documents and attach will the filled application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the application fee payment. All the candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form so as for your future references.
Attention – The aspirants applying for the DMW Apprentice Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. The same recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all the notifications of the DMW Apprentice Bharti.
Recently Published –
RPF Constable Recruitment Notification Click Here
Detailed RPF Constable Syllabus Check Here
RPF SI Recruitment Click Here