Haryana Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018 Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 Haryana Police Bharti 2018 Haryana Police Recruitment Are you looking for jobs in Haryana? If yes, then we have something very special for you. Recently the Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC] has made an advertisement in general to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts for both male and females. If you are in search of a highly paid government job in Haryana State, then hurry! You must apply as soon as possible.
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has invited online application for its vacant posts of male and female constables in Haryana Police Department. Currently, there are total 7110 vacant posts in the Police Department of Haryana. So eligible candidates whether they are male or female should apply as soon as possible as the application process is going to start very soon for the Haryana Police Recruitment. In this article we have provided all the necessary information related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply, official website etc. of Haryana Police Bharti 2018.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Details –
- Name of the post – Sub Inspector [SI] and General Duty [GD] Constable
- Conducting Authority – Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC]
- Total Vacant Posts – 7110
|Male Constables||5000 posts|
|Female GD Constables||1147 posts|
|India Reserve Battalion of Haryana State Constables GD Male||500 posts|
|Sub Inspector Male||400|
|Sub Inspector Female||63|
- Mode of Application – Online
- Job Location – Haryana State
- Official Website – haryanapoliceonline.gov.in. OR http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 important dates –
- Release of Notification – 16th April 2018
- Start of Application – 28th April 2018
- End of application – 28th May 2018
- Last date for fee payment – 30th May 2018
Check Haryana Police Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
HSSC Constable SI Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria –
- The age of the candidate as on 01st April 2018 must be within 18 to 25 years.
- Educational Qualification – i) The candidate must have passed. 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution.
- ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher level educations
- Physical Qualification –
|Height||170 Centimeter for General Category Applicants
I68 Centimeter for SC/ST Applicants
|158 Centimeter for General Applicants
156 Centimeter for SC/ST Applicants
|Chest||83 Centimeter[un-Expanded] to 87 cm. [expanded] General Category Applicants
81 Centimeter [un-expanded] to 85 cm. expanded
- Pay Scale – The candidates who get selected in this recruitment process will be given salaries as per the policy of the Government. The same for the post of HSSC Constable is from Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-. The pay scale for those candidates who get selected as HSSC SI will be from Rs.35400 to Rs.112400/-.
- Selection Procedure – The candidates who get selected in the written test for the Haryana Police Recruitment will be called for a Physical Standard Test [PST]. The Physical Standard Test [PST] will be as following –
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1 .0Kilometer||5 minutes|
Steps to Apply for Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 –
- A candidate will have to first of visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission or Haryana Police Department haryanapoliceonline.gov.in. OR http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the HSSC Constable SI Recruitment 2018.
- Then you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee. You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc for Haryana Police Recruitment Exam.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the HSSC Constable SI Bharti Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the Haryana Police Recruitment 2018.