HSSC Driver Recruitment 2018 Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 Haryana Police Bharti 2018 Haryana Police Recruitment, Haryana Police Driver Bharti, Haryana Police Fire Operator Vacancy. Haryana Police Driver Syllabus PDF, Haryana Police Fire Operator Syllabus, Haryana Police Driver Exam Pattern, Are you looking for jobs in Haryana? If yes, then we have something very special for you. Recently the Haryana Staff Selection Commission [HSSC] has made an advertisement in general to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts for both male and females. If you are in search of a highly paid government job in Haryana State, then hurry! You must apply as soon as possible.
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has invited online application for its vacant posts of male and female constables in Haryana Police Department. Currently, there are total 1646 vacant posts in the Police Department of Haryana. So eligible candidates whether they are male or female should apply as soon as possible as the application process is going to start very soon for the HSSC Recruitment. Hence, in this article we have provided you full detailed information of the HSSC Driver Recruitment 2018. This can be a golden opportunity for you. So, you should read the full article carefully in order to avoid any type of the misunderstanding in relation to the HSSC Driver Recruitment 2018.
HSSC Driver Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Driver & Fire Operator|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||1646|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
HSSC Driver Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 28th March 2018
- Commencement of Application – 06th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 06th May 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 08th May 2018
- Release of Admit Cards – Will be notified Later
- Date of Exam – Will be notified later
HSSC Police Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the HSSC Recruitment must be minimum 18 years old.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be ore than 40 years. However, there are also relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government.
- The candidate must be 12th class passed and must have knowledge of Languages up to metric level.
- For the post of Driver, the candidate must have a heavy driving license. Furthermore, for the fire fighter post, the applicant must have passed the basis fire fighting course.
Check HSSC Driver Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
HSSC Driver Fire Operator Recruitment Apply Online
HSSC Driver Recruitment Selection Procedure –
The candidate applying for the Haryana Police Driver Fire Operator Vacancy will have to first of all appear in a written examination. The same written exam will be consisted of 100 marks and will be of objective type. This exam will be qualifying in nature. Hence, the selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the same written examination.
Haryana Police Driver Fire Operator Salary –
Rs.5200 – 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Steps to Apply for HSSC Driver Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Later on, you have to click on the ‘careers’ tab.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- On opening of that tab, you have to fill all your required details in those given fields.
- Scan a passport sized photo, signature and all necessary document and attach with the application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. You can easily pay the application fee by your debit/credit card or net banking method.
- Finally, you must take a hard copy of the filled application form so as for your future references.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the HSSC Driver Bharti Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the HSSC Driver Recruitment 2018.
Also Check Haryana Police Recruitment Eligibility