Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment, Indian Navy Jobs, Indian Navy MTS Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Indian Navy Jobs after 10th. Indian Navy MTS Recruitment, Indian Navy Fireman, Navy Fireman Vacancy, Indian Navy Fireman Bharti, Jal Sena Fireman Vacancy. Indian Navy Notification, Indian Navy Eligibility, Indian Navy Recruitment, Indian Navy Exam Date, Fireman Navy.
Hey there, are you looking for jobs in defence sector?? Here is a good news for you. If you want to get jobs in India Navy then read this article carefully. This article may prove as a golden opportunity for you. Recently, the India Navy has issued an advertisement to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. The India Navy is going to recruit efficient candidates on its vacant posts for Fireman.
The India Navy is going to invite online applications for its vacant posts. The India Navy is willing to appoint eligible candidates for Fireman Post. The India Navy has going to call these application for its 95 vacant posts by the method of online application. If you are willing to get these, jobs, then do not delay any more. Get prepared for it. You must make a rush for it as the number of posts is limited as compared to applicants of it. In this article, we have provided a full detailed info of India Navy Fireman Recruitment in form of eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply etc.
भारतीय नौसेना ने अपने खाली पदों पर पात्र उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन बुलाए हैं। वर्तमान में, नौसेना में फायरमैन के पद के लिए रिक्ति है। इसलिए, यदि आप इन नौकरियों को प्राप्त करने के इच्छुक हैं, तो आपको जितनी जल्दी हो सके आवेदन करना होगा। भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती 2018 से संबंधित अधिक जानकारी के लिए, आप आसानी से भारतीय नौसेना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं या भारतीय नौसेना की आधिकारिक अधिसूचना देख सकते हैं। नौसेना रिक्ति का पूरा विवरण नीचे दिया गया है।
Indian Navy at a glance –
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). The cutting edge of the Indian Navy are its two Fleets, namely the Western Fleet, based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet, based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the Fleets, there is a Flotilla each, based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands), that provide Local Naval Defence in their respective regions.
Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Fireman|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy / Naval Force of India|
|Total Vacant Posts||95|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment Important Date –
- Release of Official Notification – 23rd April 2018
- Commencement of Application – 23rd April 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 13th May 2018
- Release of Admit Cards – Will be notified later
- Date of Exam – Will be notified Later
Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment Eligibility –
- First of all, a candidate applying for the Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment must be an Indian.
- Furthermore, the minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must have minimum 10th Class passed.
Indian Navy Fireman Selection Process –
- First of all, a candidate applying for the Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment will have to appear in a written examination.
- Later on those candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for a Physical Endurance Test. The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the same PET.
Indian Navy Fireman Exam Pattern –
A candidate applying for the Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment will have to clear a written exam. The written examination will be consisted of 100 marks as follows –
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Type of Paper|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20||
|5.||General Awareness on Fighting||20||20|
|Name of the Post||General Vacancy||OBC Vacancy||SC Vacancy||ST Vacancy||Total Post|
|Fireman Grade I & II||48||26||14||07||95.|
Indian Navy Fireman Pay Scale –
A candidate selected as the fireman in the Indian Navy will be entitled to get remunerations as per the rules and policy of the Government. At present, the fireman salary or pay scale is Rs.19900-63200/- as per the official recruitment notification.
Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy Official Notification Check Here
Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
Indian Navy Fireman Apply Online –
- First of all, an applicant will have to log onto the official website of Indian Navy https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Later on, you have to click on the recruitment tab.
- Now, select the post of fireman and then log into the official recruitment panel.
- Then fill all your required information in those given fields and click submit button.
- Scan a passport sized photograph and signature and attach the same with the filled application form.
- Then click submit.
- The next step is towards the payment of application fee. You can pay the fees by credit or debit card, net banking or other online methods.
- Finally, you have to take a print of the same application form for your future references like to obtain your admit cards, result etc. for the Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2018.
Attention – The candidates are strongly recommended to keep on regularly visiting this website to stay updated of all the new notifications issued by the authority related to Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2018 as the Indian Navy can at anytime issue the admit cards, exam date sheet and another significant notice in relation to the Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy 2018.
Recent Updates –
Indian Navy Fireman Admit Card Click Here
Indian Navy Musician Syllabus PDF Check Here