J&K High Court Recruitment 2018, J&K High Court Vacancy, J&K High Court Junior Assistant, J&K high Court Steno J&K High Court Recruitment Notification: Are you looking for jobs in Jammu & Kashmir? Here we have a good news for you. if you are well qualified and in need for higher paid jobs in J&K state, then get alert! Recently, the J&K High Court Recruitment Authority has released an advertisement in general for recruitment of eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At present there are total 35 vacant posts in the J&K High Court. The J&K High Court Recruitment Authority is looking for eligible candidates on these vacant posts. If you are willing to get these jobs then don’t delay anymore. In this article, we have provided you many more significant information related to the J&K High Court Vacancy 2018 like eligibility criteria, steps to apply, important dates etc.
J&K High Court Recruitment 2018 Details –
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Conducting Authority||J&K High Court Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacant Posts||35|
|Job Location||J&K High Court|
|Mode of Application||Online|
J&K High Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 16th April 2018
- Commencement of Application – 03rd May 2018
- End of Application – 16th May 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards – will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – will be notified soon
J&K High Court Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of Junior Assistant or Stenographer in J&K High Court Recruitment must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- The lower age limit of the candidate must be 18 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Moreover, the upper age of the applicant can not be more than 40 years. There are also some relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling government.
- The applicant must be in possession of the prescribed academic/professional/technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure-A by or before last date of submission of application forms i.e, 18-05-2018.
- The applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognised government institute in India for applying for the post of J&K High Court Recruitment.
Pay – Scales –
- A candidate applying for the post of Junior Assistant is entitled to get a salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- A candidate applying for the post of Stenographer is entitled to get a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Selection Process –
- For the post of Stenographer, there will be direct recruitment by a shorthand typing test with minimum per minute speed of 80 words and 40 words respectively.
- For the post of Junior Assistant in J&K High Court Recruitment, there will be the direct recruitment.
Steps to Apply for J&K High Court Recruitment 2018 –
- First of all you have to log on to the official website of J&K High Court: http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/
- Then click on the “Current Openings” tab.
- On opening of that link you have to click on “Online Application” to fill the online application form.
- Then you have to fill up the application form as per the guidelines of the J&K High Court.
- You have to fill to all required information here and click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Now scan a passport sized photograph and your signature and attach with it.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- You can easily pay the application fee by your credit/debit card or net banking or any other online method.
- Finally click on the submit button.
- You must take a print out of online application for future use.
- The candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending on their availability at the time of selection.
- The selection shall be made as per the J&K Reservation Rules 2005.
- The candidates shall have to appear in shorthand and computer typing test in respect of the posts of Senior Scale Stenographers, Jr. Scale Stenographers and Steno-typists.
- The eligible candidates in respect of the posts of Junior Assistants shall have to appear in the test to be prescribed by the Selection Committee on the date(s) notified separately through Print/Electronic media and no separate call letters will be mailed to the candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for test/interview.
- Qualification acquired after the last date of submission of application shall not be taken for consideration.
The candidates must keep on visiting this website to stay updated from all the notifications of the authority as the J&K High Court can at any time issue the admit cards.