JK Police Recruitment 2018, JK Police Vacancy, JK Police Bharti, JK Police Upcoming Recruitment, JK Police Form, www.jkpolice.gov.in 2018 J&K Recruitment. JK Police SPO Recruitment, JK Police SI Constable Vacancy, JK Police Constable SI Bharti, JK Police Notification, JK Police Constable SI Apply Online. JK Police SI Constable Eligibility, JK Police Constable SI Salary.
Dear Job Seekers, if you are seeking for jobs in Jammu & Kashmir, here we have something for you. There are vacant posts for eligible candidates in the defence sector in J&K. The Jammu & Kashmir Police Department has recently released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, you can apply for the post of the Constable & Sub Inspector in Jammu & Kashmir Police Department. Hence, if you are willing to apply for any of those vacant posts, this article can prove as a golden opportunity for you.
The Jammu Kashmir Police Department has called applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, the J&K Police Recruitment Notification has been out. The recruitment is for the posts of the Constable & Sub Inspector. So, if you are willing to apply for the same post, you should read this article very carefully in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the JK Police SI Recruitment Notification. In this article, we have provided all details in relation to the same vacancy. After reading this article and passing through the eligibility criteria, you should proceed towards the JK Police Recruitment Application Form.
JK Police Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Constable and Sub Inspector
- Conducting Body – Jammu & Kashmir Police Department
- Total Vacant Posts – 800
- Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/
JK Police Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||19th April 2018|
|Commencement of Application Form||19th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05th May 2018|
|SI Admit Cards||Available|
|SI Exam Date||24 June 2018|
JK Police Constable SI Eligibility –
- A candidate applying for the post of the Constable or Sub Inspector must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. However, he/she can be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- Furthermore, the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years for sub inspector post and 18 years for constable post.
- In case of maximum age, it should not be more than 37 years for Sub Inspector post and 25 years for Constable Post. Also, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit to the candidates of reserved categories.
- The applicant applying for the SI post must have a bachelor degree from a recognised university in India. While a candidate applying for the post of constable must have passed 10th Class from a recognised board in India.
Download JK Police Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
JK Police Constable SI Physical Eligibility –
|Category/ Measure||Height||Chest||Weight||Other Tests|
|Male||167.6 Cms,||86.3 Cms [ Minimum 5 Cm. Expansion]||55 Kgs
|100 Meters in 15 Seconds 800 Meters in 170 Seconds High Jump: 1.20 Meters Long Jump: 3.80 Meters Shot put (7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters|
|Female||157.5 Cms||—||47 Kgs|
JK Police Constable SI Selection Procedure –
- Written Examination → Physical Measurement Test → Physical Endurance Test → Interview → Document Verification → Medical
JK Police Constable SI Pay Scale –
⇒ Constable Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.2400/-.
⇒ Sub Inspector Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
JK Police Recruitment Constable SI Application Form –
- First of all, log onto the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Police Department.
- Click on the advertisements tab.
- Open the Constable and SI Recruitment Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully. Later on, click on the direct application link.
- Fill the required details and attach scanned copies of signature, necessary documents and photograph.
- Pay the application fee. Unreserved category Candidates – Rs.400/- and Reserved category Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
Attention- The candidates are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the JK Police Recruitment. Also, you can easily bookmark this website for your ease in future.
Important & Useful Links:
J&K Police SI Admit Card Click Here
J&K High Court Recruitment Apply Online Click Here