Jorhat District Court Recruitment, Jorhat Court Recruitment. Jorhat District Court Vacancy, Jorhat Judiciary Recruitment. Jorhat District Court Notification, Jorhat District Court Recruitment Eligibility. Jorhat District Court Recruitment Apply Online. Hey there, if you are looking for jobs in the Judicial sector in Assam, here is good news for you. Presently, the Assam Judiciary Commission has released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 09 vacant posts for the peon and process server in the Assam District Court. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The Assam Judicial Commission has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 09 vacant posts in the Jorhat District Court. The application process is online. And the same has started on 30th April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the Jorhat District Court Recruitment. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the Jorhat District Court Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the Jorhat District Court Vacancy.
Jorhat District Court Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Peon/ Process Server|
|Organising Authority||Assam Judicial Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||09|
|Mode of application||Online / Offline|
|Job Location||Jorhat District Court|
Jorhat District Court Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 30th April 2018
- Start of Application Procedure – 30th April 2018
- End of Application Procedure – 12th May 2018
- Last date to submit application fee – 12th May 2018
- Issue of admit Cards – will be notified later
- Date of tentative exam – will be notified Later
Jorhat District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of Jorhat District Court Recruitment must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. In the other case, he/she can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years. In case of the upper age limit, it can not be more than 44 years. However, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- The Candidates must possess the educational qualification of H.S.L.C. standard; and those who have passed under graduate course or equivalent for the post of Process Server.
- The Candidates should possess the educational qualification of class VIII standard; and those who have passed H.S.S.L.C. (Higher Secondary or equivalent examination or above shall not be eligible to apply for the post for the post of Peon. Candidate having special skill may be preferred on need basis.
Check Jorhat District Court Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
Visit Jorhat District Court Official Website Click Here
Jorhat District Court Vacancy Selection Process –
- The candidate will have to first of all appear in a written examination of 70 marks conducted by the Assam Judicial Commission.
- Later on, those candidates who clear the written examination will be called for a viva voce test of 30 marks. The same test will be qualifying in its nature.
Jorhat District Court Peon Process Server Pay -scale –
A candidate appointed as a Peon/ Process Server in the Jorhat District Court Recruitment will be entitled to get a salary of Rs.12000 – 49000/- with a grade pay of Rs 5000/-.
Steps to Apply for Jorhat District Court Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the Jorhat District Judicial Commission http://jorhatjudiciary.gov.in/ .
- Later on, you have click on the Latest Advertisements tab. And then you have to find the Jorhat District Court Recruitment Official Notification and open it.
- On opening of the same link, you have to fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. Each candidate of General Category will have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee. Those candidates of OBC/SC/ST categories will have to pay Rs. 50/- as the application fee.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your Jorhat District Court Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the Jorhat District Court Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the Jorhat District Court Recruitment.
Recently Updated –
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Click Here