Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification KFD Recruitment Apply Online, Karnataka Deputy Forest Officer. www.aranya.gov.in recruitment KFD Recruitment KFD DFO Exam Date KFD Recruitment Eligibility KFD DFO Salary Karnataka Forest Department Exam Syllabus. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಕೆಎಫ್ಡಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ ಕೆಎಫ್ಡಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ ಖಾಲಿ.
Here is cheering news for all those candidates who are seeking for individual jobs in the Karnataka Government Sector. They can take the golden use of this opportunity. Recently, the Karnataka State Government has issued a notification to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are a grand total of 736 vacant posts in the Karnataka Forest Department which is normally abbreviated as KFD for the post of Forest Guard (FG), Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO), Forest Watcher and Ranger Forest Officer post. However if you are interested in this vacancy then you must be alert regarding the dates of the same vacancy. For more details related to the KFD Recruitment 2018; one can visit the official website of the Karnataka Forest Department which is www.aranya.gov.in/kfdrecruitment.in.
The Karnataka Forest Department has recently called online applications for its vacant posts. These days, a huge number of vacancies are prevailing in the KFD for the post of Forest Guard (FG), Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO), Forest Watcher and Ranger Forest Officer. The notification for the same recruitment has also been released by the Karnataka Government. Without making any type of delay the candidates who are eligible for these various posts must apply as soon as possible as the last date to apply is coming very soon. One must read this article carefully to get more of the information subject to KFD Recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limits, important dates, minimum qualification etc.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ ತನ್ನ ಖಾಲಿ ಹುದ್ದೆಗೆ ಅರ್ಹ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳಿಂದ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿಗಳನ್ನು ಕರೆದಿದೆ. ಪ್ರಸ್ತುತ, ಫಾರೆಸ್ಟ್ ಗಾರ್ಡ್ (ಎಫ್ಜಿ), ಉಪ ರೇಂಜ್ ಫಾರೆಸ್ಟ್ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ (ಡಿಆರ್ಓಒ) ಮತ್ತು ರೇಂಜರ್ ಫಾರೆಸ್ಟ್ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಖಾಲಿ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಿವೆ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ, ನೀವು ಈ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಸಿದ್ಧರಿದ್ದರೆ, ಈ ಲೇಖನವು ನಿಮಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಉಪಯೋಗವನ್ನು ತೋರಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಕೆಳಗೆ ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ. ನೀವು ಅದನ್ನು ಗೋಪ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಓದುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಚಿನ್ನದ ಬಳಕೆಯನ್ನು ಮಾಡಬಹುದು.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Forest Guard (FG), Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO), Forest Watcher and Ranger Forest Officer
- Conducting Authority – Karnataka Forest Department
- Job location – All over Karnataka
- of Vacant Posts – 736 [ 569 for Forest Guard (FG), Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO), 94 for Forest Watcher and 73 for Ranger Forest Officer]
- Release of Notification – 09th April 2018
- Official website –aranya.gov.in OR kfdrecruitment.in.
Range Forest Officer Admission Ticket For Prelims Exam Click Here
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment important dates –
|Release of Notification||19th March 2018|
|Start of Application||09th April 2018|
|End of Application||08th May 2018 for – Forest Guard (FG), Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO), Ranger Forest Officer|
|10 July 2018 for Forest Watcher|
|Admit Card Issue Date||will be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||will be notified soon|
Karnataka Forest department Recruitment Eligibility –
- The age limit of the applying candidate must be less than 27 years. However, there are also relaxations given in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government.
- For the post of FG, the applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in India. Furthermore, for the post of DRFO; they must have passed B.Sc in Forestry or any other relevant subject from a recognized board or university in India.
- While, for the post of Forest watcher, a candidate must be SSLC/12th/Graduation passed in relevant subject from a recognized Board in India.
- However, for the post of RFO, the candidate must be having a graduation degree in foresting from a recognized University in India.
KFD Recruitment Selection Process –
- First of all, candidates will have to pass through the written examination. The written examination for the same posts are divided in two parts namely ‘prelims’ and ‘mains’.
- Candidates who get shortlisted in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear in the mains examination.
- If they clear also the mains examination, they will have to pass through the Physical Standard test (PST).
- The next step after the PST is medical examination. The candidates have to clear it for being eligible to appear in the next step.
- Then finally the candidates are taken interview. Those who pass this step also, will be recruited for those vacant posts.
- Hence in such a manner the recruitment process comes to an end.
Prelims Exam ⇒ Mains Exam ⇒ Physical Std. Test ⇒ Interview
KFD DRFO Notification
KFD Forest Guard Notification
KFD Forest Watcher Notification
Karnataka Forest Department Pay Scale –
|KFD Deputy Range Forest Officer cum Surveyor DRFO Pay Scale||Rs. 12500/- – 24000/-|
|KFD Forest Guard FG Pay Scale||Rs.11600/- – 21000/-|
|KFD Forest Watcher Pay Scale||Rs.10400/- – 16400/-|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Apply Online –
- First of all, visit the official website of the karnataka Forest Department.
- Later on, click on the careers tab.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- click on the direct application link
- Fill all your required details in those given fields.
- Attach scanned copies of the documents, photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
Karnataka Forest Department Postal Address –
Karnataka Forest Department,
Government of Karnataka,
18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bangalore – 560003.
Attention – The candidates applying for the KFD Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. The same recommendation is in order to make them stay updated from all the notifications of the Karnataka Forest Vacancy. Also, you can easily bookmark this website for your ease in future.
Recent Updates –
BIhar SSC Forest Department Recruitment Click Here
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Apply Here
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Click Here
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment Click Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Apply Here
APTET Notification Apply Online Click Here
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Click Here