Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment. Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Notification, Maharashtra Municipal Service Vacancy, Maharashtra Municipal Service Bharti, Maharashtra Municipal Service Apply Online. Maharashtra Municipal Service Accountant. Dear job seekers, if you are looking for jobs in Maharashtra state, here we have something for you. If you are willing to get a higher paid municipal corporate job in Maharashtra, you must pay attention here. Recently, the Maharashtra Municipal Corporation has released an advertisement to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are 1889 vacant posts in the Maharashtra Municipal Corp. So, if you are willing to apply, you must go for it as soon as possible cause of the started application procedure.
The Maharashtra Municipal Service has invited online applications from eligible candidates in its vacant posts. At this, time there are total 1889 vacant posts in the corporation for the post of Accountant, Engineer and administrative officer. This article may prove as a golden opportunity for you. In this article, we have provided a full detailed info of the same vacancy.
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Details –
- Name of the post – Accountant, Engineer, Administrative officer
- Conducting Authority – Maharashtra Municipal Corporations
- Total Vacant Posts – 1889 [ Engineer – 595 posts, Accountant/Auditor – 528 postsTax Assessment and Administrative Officer – 766 posts]
- Job Location – Maharashtra State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in/
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||07th April 2018|
|Start of Application||07th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27th April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||04th May 2018|
|Result Date||18th May 2018|
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment must be minimum 21 years old.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 38 years. However, there are also, some relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling government.
- For the post of engineer, the aspirant must be BE/B.Tech. in relevant branch of Engineering from a recognized university.
- For the post of accountant, the candidate must have a Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- For the post of Graduate officer, the applicant must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Pay scale –
Those candidates who get selected for any of the above mentioned post by the Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment will be entitled to get salaries as per the policy of the conducting authority. As per the rules, a personnel will get Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay if selected for any of the post mentioned above.
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Selection Procedure –
- A candidate applying for Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written examination. ‘
- Later on, a merit list will be made and those listed candidates will be called for personal interview.
- This interview will be qualifying in its nature. The selection of those eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result of this interview.
Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment Apply Online
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Municipal Corporation Vacancy–
- Firstly, a candidate will have to open the official website of the Maharashtra Municipal Corporation https://mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Then, you have to click on the recruitment tab.
- On opening of that tab you have to select the post for which you are going to apply.
- Then fill all your required information in the given fields.
- Now, click the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The candidates of General Category are entitled to pay Rs. 600/-. Whereas the candidates of reserved category are entitled to pay Rs 300/- only.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
Attention – The candidates are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all the notifications of the Maharashtra Municipal Service Recruitment.
Check Also Bank of Baroda Recruitment Click Here
Bank of India Recruitment Click Here