Meghalaya PSC Recruitment, Meghalaya PSC Advertisement. Meghalaya PSC Notification, Meghalaya PSC Apply Online. Meghalaya PSC Vacancy, Meghalaya Public Service Commission Application Form. Dear Job Seekers, if you are looking for jobs in the Public Service sector in Meghalaya State, here is good news for you. Presently, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission had released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 228 vacant posts for the LDA, Librarian, Steno, Engineer, Forest Rangers in the Meghalaya Public Service Commission. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 228 vacant posts in the Meghalaya Public Service Commission. The Meghalaya PSC application form is online. And the same has started on 17th April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the Meghalaya PSC Vacancy.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – LDA, Librarian, Steno, Engineer, Forest Rangers
- Conducting Authority – Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Total Vacant Posts – 228
- Mode of Application – Online
- Job Location – Meghalaya State
- Official Website – http://www.mpsc.nic.in/
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||13th April 2018|
|Commencement of Application||17th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||30th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Tentative Exam||Will be notified Later|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2018 must be minimum 18 years old.
- In case of Maximum age, it can not be more than 27 years.
- The candidate must have a degree from any University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or any recognized University.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Selection Process –
A candidate applying for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 will have to first of all appear in a written examination. The same written examination will be conducted in two parts viz. prelims and mains. Those who qualify the written exam will be called for personal interview. Later on, those aspirants will have to pass through a typing or computer proficiency test. The same test will be qualifying in its nature and decide whether the candidate is eligible or not for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment.
Pay – Scale –
The candidates who get selected for various posts under the Meghalaya PSC Bharti will be entitled to get salaries as per the policies and norms of the ruling government. As per the Meghalaya PSC Notification issued by the MPSC, a candidate will get Rs. 17400 – 45600/- and grade pay prefixed by Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Apply Online for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Click Here
Check MPSC Vacancy Official Notification Click Here
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the Meghalaya PSC http://www.mpsc.nic.in
- Later on, you have to click on the recruitment tab and select the post you want to apply for.
- Now, fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Scan a passport sized photograph and signature of yourself and attach the same with the application form.
- Then Click submit.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. You can easily pay the application fee through your credit/debit card or Net Banking Method.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your MPSC Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the MPSC Recruitment.
Also Check NTPC Recruitment Click Here
MPPSC Recruitment Click Here