MES Recruitment 2018, mes.gov.in, MES Recruitment Applicant Form, MES Vacancy, MES Bharti, MES Recruitment Notification, MES Recruitment Eligibility, MES Recruitment Apply Online. Military Engineer Service Bharti, Military Engineer Service Vacancy, Military Engineer Service Recruitment. MES Recruitment Exam Date. If there you are seeking for higher – paid jobs in defence sector, then we are having good news for you. The Military Engineer Service is one of the most important and strongest factor or pillar of the Indian Army. Recently, Military Engineer Service Department has made a public advertisement in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are more than 463 vacant posts in the MES Department. So, you should apply as soon as possible seeing your eligibility.
In this article, we have provided full informatory details of the MES Jobs 2018. You should read this article very carefully as to avoid any type of misrepresentation. After reading this article you will be able to fully understand the measures of Military Engineer Service Recruitment 2018. The concerned authority which is MES Department, is inviting those applications from efficient candidates. The full details for the MES Recruitment 2018 are as following.
MES Recruitment 2018 Details –
- Name of the Post – Peon, Store Keeper-II, Canon man, Meter Reader, Safaaiwala, Chowkidar and Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Conducting Authority – Military Engineer Service Department / Indian Army
- Total Vacant Posts – 463
- Job Location – All over India
- Official Website – www.mes.gov.in
- Mode of Application – Online
MES Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – to be updated soon
- Start of Application Procedure – to be updated soon
- End of Application Procedure – to be updated soon
- Last Date for Application Fee payment – to be updated soon
MES Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for MES Bharti 2018 must be minimum 18 years old. The candidates of reserved categories like SC/ST are also given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of Government Norms.
- Moreover, the age of the candidate can not be more than 27 years.
- A candidate must be 10th or 12th passed and must have an ITI passing certificate from a recognized institute in India.
- The candidate must be an Indian. In the second option for the nationality he/she can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidate can be a Tibetan refugee who had come to India on or before 01/01/1962.
MES Vacancy Selection Procedure –
- The candidates applying for the MES Vacancy 2018 – 19 will have to pass through a written examination.
- Later on the candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for an interview.
- On the basis of the result of the interview, the eligible candidates will be selected.
Military Engineer Service Salary –
A candidate selected for any of the post under the MES Recruitment 2018 will be entitled to get salaries as per the policy of the authority. Normally, the MES Pay Scale is Rs. 5200-20200/-.
Steps to Apply for MES Recruitment –
- A candidate will have to first of visit the official website of Military Engineer Service Department www.mes.gov.in.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the MES Recruitment 2018.
- Then you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee. You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method. The details of fee payment are as – For General Category Candidates Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/ Other Category Applicants – No fee
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc.
Note for Candidates – The candidates who are going to apply for the MES Bharti 2018-19 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the Military Engineer Service Recruitment 2018-19. For more details related to this recruitment you can check the official notification on mes.gov.in Recruitment 2018.
Recently Published –
ONGC Recruitment Click Here
NTPC Recruitment Click Here