MP High Court Recruitment, MP High Court Vacancy. MP High Court Group D Recruitment, MP High Court Bharti. MP High Court Recruitment Notification, MP High Court Group D Apply Online. MP High Court Group D Eligibility, MP High Court Group D Syllabus. Hey there, if you are looking for less qualified and higher paid jobs in the in Madhya Pradesh, here is good news for you. Presently, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 40 vacant posts for the Group D in the Madhya Pradesh High Court. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 40 vacant posts in the Madhya Pradesh High Court. The application process is online. And the same has started on 23rd April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the MP High Court Recruitment. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the MP High Court Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the MP High Court Vacancy.
MP High Court Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Group D Cook, Sweeper, Gardner|
|Organising Authority||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Total Vacant Posts||40|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||MP High Court|
MP High Court Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 20th April 2018
- Start of Application Procedure – 23rd April 2018
- End of Application Procedure – 22nd May 2018
- Last date to change details in the application – 25th May 2018
- Issue of admit Cards – will be notified later
- Date of tentative exam – will be notified Later
MP High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of MP High Court Recruitment must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. In the other case, he/she can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years. In case of the upper age limit, it can not be more than 35 years. However, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- The Candidate must have passed 8th class from a recognised board by the Government of India.
Check MP High Court Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
Visit MP High Court Official Website Click Here
MP High Court Vacancy Selection Process –
- The candidate will have to first of all appear in a screening test of 20 marks conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Later on, those candidates who clear the screening test will be called for a interview of 20 marks. The same interview will be qualifying in its nature.
MP High Court Recruitment Pay -scale –
A candidate appointed as a Group D Cook, Sweeper, Gardner in the MP High Court Recruitment will be entitled to get a salary of Rs.7000/- and allowances as per the rules and regulations of the conducting authority.
MP High Court Group D Recruitment Apply Online
Steps to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the MP High Court https://mphc.gov.in/.
- Later on, you have click on the Latest Advertisements tab. And then you have to find the MP High Court Group D Recruitment Notification and open it.
- On opening of the same link, you have to fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. Each candidate of General Category will have to pay Rs. 200 as the application fee. Those candidates of OBC/SC/ST categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your MP High Court Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the MP High Court Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the MP High Court Recruitment.
Latest Updates –
MPPSC Recruitment Click Here