MP Police SI Recruitment 2018, MP Police Vacancy, MP Police Bharti, MP Police Recruitment, MP Police Recruitment Notification. MP Police Sub Inspector, MP Police SI Eligibility, MP Police SI Notification. MP Police SI Salary, MP Police Apply Online.
Are you looking for jobs in defense sector in Madhya Pradesh? If yes, then we have something very special for you. Recently the MP Police Recruitment Board has made an advertisement in general to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts for both male and females. If you are in search of a highly paid government job in MP State, then hurry! You must apply as soon as possible cause of a short number of vacancies.
The Police Department of Madhya Pradesh State has invited online application for its vacant posts of Sub Inspector in MP Police Department. Currently, there are total 4000 vacant posts of Sub Inspector in the Police Department of MP. It is pleasant news for all the applicants of MP Police SI Recruitment Exam 2018 and MP Police Recruitment Board. So eligible candidates whether they are male or female should apply as soon as possible as the application process is going to start very soon for the MP Police SI Recruitment. In this article we have provided all the necessary information related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply, official website etc. of MP Police Bharti 2018.
MP Police SI Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Police sub Inspector|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Location for the Job||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Official Website||http://mppolice.gov.in/en OR http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html|
MP Police SI Vacancy Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – July 2018
- Start of Application – July 2018
- End of Application – August 2018
- Last Date of fee payment – August 2018
- Admit Card issue Date – Will be notified soon
- Exam Date – Will be notified soon
|Sr. No.||Name of The Posts||No. of Vacancy||Qualification|
|1||Sub Inspector (District Force)||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
|2||Sub Inspector (Special Branch||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
|3||Sub Inspector (Ordnance)||—||3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University|
|4||Sub Inspector (Q.D.)||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
|5||Sub Inspector (Radio)||—||3 Years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical Tally Communication|
|6||Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
|7||Subedar||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
|8||Platoon Commander||—||Graduation or its Equivalent|
MP Police SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate applying for MP Police SI Recruitment must be minimum 20 years old. The candidates of reserved categories like SC/ST are also given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of Government Norms.
- Furthermore, the maximum age of the applicant can’t be more than 27 years.
- The applicant must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university by Indian Government.
MP Police SI Physical Qualification –
|Chest||167.5 Cms.||152 Cms|
|800 Meter Run||2 Min. 40 Sec.||3 Min. 30 Sec.|
|Sphere Throw||19 Ft.||15 Ft.|
|Long Jump||13 Ft.||10 Ft.|
MP Police SI Bharti Pay Scale –
The candidates who get selected in this recruitment process will be given salaries as per the policy of the Government. The same for the post of MP Police SI is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3600 /-.
MP Police SI Recruitment Selection Procedure –
A candidate applying for the MP Police SI Recruitment Exam will have to first of all appear in a written examination. Later on, those candidates who qualify the written test will be called for physical efficiency test. Finally, the qualifying candidates of the PET will be called for an interview. The same interview will be qualifying in its nature. The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result if the interview.
How to Apply for MP Police SI Recruitment –
- A candidate will have to first of visit the official website of MP Police Recruitment Board http://mppolice.gov.in/en OR http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- Later on, you have to click on the direct link to the Recruitment tab.
- On opening of that tab, you have to click on the direct link to MP Police SI application form.
- Then you will have to fill out your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee. You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method.
General OBC/SC/ST Paper -1 Rs. 700/- Rs. 350/- Paper -2 Rs. 500/- Rs. 250/-
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc for MP Police SI Recruitment Exam.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the MP Police SI Bharti must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the MP Police SI Recruitment 2018.
Latest Updates –
MP Police Constable recruitment Click Here
Download MP Police Constable Syllabus Click Here