MPPSC Recruitment, MPPSC Notification. MPPSC Exam Date, MPPSC Assistant Professor Notification. MPPSC Apply Online, MPPSC Vacancy, MPPSC Bharti. Hey there, if you are looking for jobs in the Public Service sector in Madhya Pradesh, here is good news for you. Presently, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission had released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 3400 vacant posts for the Assistant Professor in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 3400 vacant posts in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The application process is online. And the same has started on 16th April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the MPPSC Recruitment 2018. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the MPPSC Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the MPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy.
MPPSC Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Organising Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||3400|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
MPPSC Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 12th April 2018
- Commencement of Application – 16th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 30th April 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards – will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – will be notified soon
Check Here Name Wise University Result
MPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of MPPSC Recruitment must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. In the other case, he/she can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years. In case of the upper age limit, it can not be more than 44 years. However, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- The applicant must have Post Graduation in relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and must have qualified NET/SET/SLET or equivalent.
Check MPPSC Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online for MPPSC Recruitment Click Here
MPPSC Vacancy Selection Process –
The candidate will have to first of all appear in a written examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Those who get qualified in the written examination will be called for a interview. The same interview will be qualifying in nature.
Steps to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the MPPSC http://www.mppsc.nic.in/apply_online.htm.
- Later on, you have click on the Latest Advertisements tab. And then you have to find the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Official Notification and open it.
- On opening of the same link, you have to fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. You can easily pay the application fee through your credit/debit card or Net Banking Method.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your MPPSC Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the MPPSC Recruitment.
Also Check NTPC Recruitment Click Here