Nagaland University Recruitment, NLU Recruitment, University of Nagaland Vacancy, nagalanduniversity.ac.in, Nagaland University Recruitment Apply Online, Nagaland University Recruitment Notification. Nagaland University Lumami, Nagaland University Meriema, Nagaland University Admission, Nagaland University Recruitment Research Associate, Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment.
Dear Job Seekers, here we have brought a good news for those who are seeking for jobs in Nagaland state. There is need for eligible candidates in Nagaland University. If you are looking for jobs in Nagaland for well paid salaries then you must apply as soon as possible without wasting a minute. The Nagaland University is going to recruit efficient and eligible candidates on its 06 vacant posts.
The University of Nagaland State is going to appoint personnel for its 06 vacant posts in the Research Fellow. For the same, it has invited applications also. As according to the Nagaland University Recruitment notification dated on April 2018 there is a need for Junior Research Fellow candidates in Nagaland University. As the last date to apply is coming very soon, without making any type of delay you should apply if you are eligible for it. Hence, in this article we have provided all the details regarding the Nagaland University Recruitment 2018.
Nagaland University Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
- Conducting Body – Nagaland University
- Job Location – Kohima
- Total Vacant Posts – 06
- Mode of Application – Offline or by Email
- Official Website – http://nagalanduniversity.ac.in/
Nagaland University Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||April 2018|
|Commencement of Online Application||24th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2018|
|Date of Interview||23rd May 2018|
Nagaland University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the Nagaland University Recruitment must have a M.Sc.. degree in Geology or environmental Science from a recognised government institute in India.
- The candidate should have essential experience of 02 years.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
Nagaland University Recruitment Official Notification
Nagaland University Recruitment Selection Procedure –
A candidate will have to submit the full bio data application form at the concerned authority office and then, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview. The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result of the same interview.
Nagaland University Research Fellow Pay Scale –
A candidate selected for the post of the Junior Research Fellow will be entitled to get salaries as per the policy of the conducting body. Presently the Junior Research Fellow pay scale is –
Salary: Rs. 25,000 p.m. + 10% HRA (NET qualified)
Nagaland University Recruitment Apply Online –
- First of all candidates will have to prepare an application form with their full bio data in DST Sponsored research project to the e-mail address given below before 10th May, 2018.
- Candidates must remember that they have to mention the subject that “the application for Junior Research Fellow “with the e-mail.
- Finally, the have to send the same email to following address –Dr. Pranjal Bharali
Deputy Coordinator, BIF, Nagaland University
- Later on, the shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Note: The candidates who are applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Nagaland University must remember that they must keep visiting this website regularly so that they may be updated from all the necessary information related to the Nagaland University Recruitment. Also, you can bookmark this webpage for your ease in future.
NTPC Recruitment Click Here
NIT Sikkim Recruitment Click Here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Click Here