NBCC Admit Card 2018, NBCC Recruitment 2018, NBCC Civil Engineer Admit Card, NBCC Hall Ticket, NBCC Call Letter, NBCC Admit Card Download. NBCC Civil Engineer Exam Date, NBCC JE Admit Card Download, NBCC JE Exam Date. एनबीसीसी सिविल अभियंता प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड, एनबीसीसी जूनियर अभियंता हॉल टिकट, एनबीसीसी प्रवेश पत्र, एनबीसीसी जेई कॉल पत्र. National Building Construction Corporation of India (NBCC) has recently released call letter for the written test for the posts of SPE (Civil, Electrical), AM & JE (Civil, Electrical) & Project (Civil), Project (Civil, Electrical) & Manager & other. The date for the same written examination is 28th & 29th October 2017. Candidates who have applied for this examination can make utilization of this article. Also, after reading this article, you can download NBCC Admit Card from the link given below.
The National Building Construction Corporation of India (NBCC) had called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Civil Engineer. Hence, if you had applied for those posts, here we have very important news for you. In this article, we have provided the full details of the NBCC Recruitment 2018 in relation to all notices like NBCC JE Eligibility, NBCC Exam Date, NBCC Admit Card Download etc.
NBCC Admit Card Details –
- Name of the Post – SPE (Civil, Electrical), AM & JE (Civil, Electrical) & Project (Civil), Project (Civil, Electrical) & Manager & other
- Leading Body – National Building Construction Corporation of India (NBCC)
- Total Vacant Posts – 94
- Exam Date – will be notified later
- Issue of Admit Cards – Will be notified later
- Official Website: www.nbccindia.com
NBCC Civil Engineer Eligibility –
- A candidate must be minimum 28 years old for the post of Civil or Junior Engineer.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 35 years. Also, the age relaxation is also provided as per the reservation policy of the Government.
- The applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognised university in India in engineering or any other relevant field.
NBCC Civil Engineer Selection Process –
A candidate applying for the NBCC Civil/Junior Engineer Post will have to first of all appear in a written examination. Later on, those candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the document verification. The same document verification will be qualifying in its nature. The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result of the same step of document verification.
NBCC Civil & Junior Engineer Pay Scale –
A candidate appointed on for the post of the Civil or Junior Engineer will be entitled to get salaries as per the rules and policies of the NBCC. According to the current notification, a Junior or Civil Engineer salary is Rs.9300 – 54800/- and grade pay as per the applicability.
Download NBCC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Click Here
Check NBCC Recruitment Application Form Status Click Here
Download NBCC Junior Engineer Admit Card –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of NBCC www.nbccindia.com to Download NBCC JE Hall Ticket.
- Later on, you have to click on the examination tab.
- On opening of that tab, you have to select the post for which you want to download the call letter.
- Now, fill your roll number, user id, password in those given fields and then click Submit Button.
- Finally, from here you can easily download NBCC Junior Engineer Call Letter.
- The candidates must pay attention towards that they must carry a recent passport sized photo and an id proof with them while going for the exam.
Attention – The candidates are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the NBCC Admit Card. You can easily bookmark this webpage for your ease.
Recently Updated –
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment Notification Check Here