NEC Recruitment 2018, NEC Shillong Recruitment, necouncil.gov.in recruitment, NEC Tripura, National Eastern Council Recruitment, NEC Draftsman Vacancy, NEC UDC Job, NEC Jobs, NEC Draftsman Job. NEC UDC Vacancy, NEC Bharti, NEC Draftsman Bharti, NEC Recruitment Notification, NEC Recruitment Apply Online.
Dear Candidates, the National Eastern Council is looking for eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At present, there are total 14 vacant posts. If you are willing to get the same job, this article is a great opportunity for you. You can apply for the post of Draftsman and Upper Division Clerk at this time through the NEC Recruitment Application Form. The NEC Draftsman and UDC Vacancy details are given below. You should read it very carefully in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the same NEC Draftsman and UDC Bharti.
The National Eastern Council has invited applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Hence, if you are willing to get this job, this article is a golden opportunity for you. The NEC Draftsman and UDC Vacancy details are as follows. A candidate must once pass through the NEC Draftsman and UDC eligibility criteria before going to apply for the any of those vacant posts. In this article, we have provided the full details of the NEC Recruitment 2018 for the ease of the candidates.
राष्ट्रीय पूर्वी परिषद ने अपने खाली पदों के लिए कुशल उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन बुलाए हैं। इस समय, ड्राफ्ट्समैन और ऊपरी डिवीजन क्लर्क के पद के लिए रिक्त पद हैं। आप अपनी पात्रता को देखकर किसी भी पोस्ट के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन प्रक्रिया जल्द ही खत्म होने जा रही है। एनईसी भर्ती के विवरण निम्नानुसार हैं –
NEC Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Draftsman and Upper Division Clerk
- Conducting Body – National Eastern Council
- Total Vacant Posts – Draftsman – 01 Post & Upper Division Clerk – 13 Posts
- Job Location – Shillong
- Mode of Application – Offline
- Official Website – http://necouncil.gov.in/
NEC Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||19th April 2018|
|Commencement of Application Form||19th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified later|
NEC Draftsman & UDC Eligibility –
- A candidate applying for the post of the Draftsman or Upper Division Clerk must a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. However, he/she can be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- Furthermore, the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years for both posts.
- In case of maximum age, it should not be more than 56 years for Draftsman & Upper Division Clerk as on the closing date of Application. Also, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit to the candidates of reserved categories.
- The applicant must have also below qualifications –
|Draftsman Grade – I||· Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding Eligibility Criteria analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000- 6000 (5th CPC)/PB-l Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 4 of the Pay Matrix (7th CPC) with five years’ regular service in the grade|
|Upper Division Clerk||· Officers of the Central Government:- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) with eight years of regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk in pay band-l with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 2 of the Pay Matrix (7th CPC) or equivalent.|
NEC Draftsman & UDC Selection Procedure –
- A candidate applying for the post of Draftsman or UDC through the NEC Recruitment 2018 will be selected through a simple step “Deputation”.
For more details in relation to the NEC Draftsman & UDC Selection Procedure, you can refer to the official NEC Recruitment Notification.
Check NEC Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
North East Council Shillong Vacancies Click Here
NEC Draftsman & UDC Pay Scale –
The candidates selected for the post of NEC Draftsman & UDC through the NEC Recruitment will be entitled to get salaries and remuneration as per the policy of the authority. According to the Nation Eastern Council Recruitment Notification; the Draftsman Pay Scale is Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- & UDC Pay Scale is Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
For more details in relation to the NEC Draftsman & UDC Pay Scale, you can refer to the official NEC Recruitment Notification.
NEC Draftsman & UDC Application Form –
- First of all, a candidate will have to download the application form from the official website of National Eastern Council.
- Later on, you have to all the required information in those given fields and place your signature on the filled application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the filled application form and pack it in an envelope. You have to attach following documents with the application form –
- Application in prescribed format-Annexure II duly completed, signed by the applicant and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
- Attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
- Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
- Finally, post it to The North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong.
- Furthermore, you should note that you have to mention the subject on the envelope “Application for the post of …….”
- Also, you should notice that the application form should reach the destination before its due date.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of Draftsman or Upper Division Clerk through the NEC Recruitment should keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the NEC Bharti. Also, you can bookmark this page for your ease in future.
Recently Updated –
Andaman Police Recruitment Click Here
ICSSR Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
IIM Calcutta Recruitment Click Here
AP Police Syllabus Check Here