NTPC Recruitment. NTPC Jobs for Freshers. NTPC recruitment diploma, NTPC job for Diploma Holders, NTPC recruitment 2018 diploma, NTPC Recruitment Notification, NTPC Recruitment Apply Online. NTPC Vacancy. Dear Job seekers, are you in need of higher paid government jobs in India, we have something for you. If you are looking for jobs in the thermal power sector in India, here is a good news for you. Recently, the National Thermal Power Corporation of India has released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. So, if you are willing to apply for these various vacant posts, you must apply as soon as possible cause of the started application procedure.
The National Thermal Power Corporation of India has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 232 vacant posts in the NTPC Department. Those vacant posts are for Diploma Trainees in various fields. Only those candidates having diploma in any technical field can apply. Hence, in this article we have provided full details of the NTPC Recruitment 2018. You must read this article very carefully to stay updated of all the notifications of the NTPC Vacany.
About NTPC –
Incorporated on 07th November 1975, NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 53,651 MW, plans to become a 130 GW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major. NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
NTPC Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Diploma Trainee
- Organising Authority – National Thermal Power Corporation of India [NTPC]
- Total Vacant Posts – 232
Diploma Trainee WR 124 Diploma Trainee ER 83 Diploma Trainee SR 25
- Job Location – ChattisGarh, Telangana, Bihar
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2018/hm.php
NTPC Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||16th April 2018|
|Start of Application||18th April 2018|
|End of Application||09th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified later|
Check NTPC Recruitment Diploma Trainee WR Notification
Check NTPC Recruitment Diploma Trainee ER Notification
Check NTPC Recruitment Diploma Trainee SR Notification
NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Before taking steps towards application for NTPC Recruitment, a candidate must possess some essential qualifications. These pre requisites are called as the NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. The same eligibility criteria is as follows –
- A candidate applying for the post of diploma trainee must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The age of the candidate must be within 18 and 25 years.
- The applicant must have a Diploma in relevantly engineering fields.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Pay Scale –
Before applying for any vacancy, there arises some questions in mind of each applicant. Some of them are related to the the salaries like how much would i get etc. Hence, for the ease of the applicants, we would like to tell you that a candidate is entitled to get a salary of Rs.15500-34500/- per month.
Steps to Apply for NTPC Bharti –
- First of all, a candidate will have to open official website of the NTPC http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2018/hm.php
- Later on, you have to click on the ‘careers’ tab.
- On opening of that link, you have to select the post and region for which you want to apply.
- Then click submit.
- A new pop – up window will appear on your desktop.
- Then, you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Then click submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. Candidates of General/OBC category will have to pay Rs.300/- and there will be no fee for those applicants of SC/ST/other category applicants.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form. This will be helpful to you in getting your NTPC Exam Admit Card, result etc.
Attention – Furthermore,the candidates must pay attention that they must keep regularly visiting this website in order to saty updated of all the notifications related to the NTPC Vacancy 2018.
Also Check PGCIL Recruitment Click Here
ONGC GT Recruitment Click Here