PGCIL Recruitment 2018, Power Grid Recruitment 2018, PGCIL Recruitment powergridindia.com if you are looking for jobs in power sector in India, then here is a good news for you. Presently one of the most sufficient pillars of Indian Economy has invited online applications for its vacant posts. If you need less qualified jobs jobs then this article can be proved as a golden opportunity for you. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has invited online application from eligible candidates for its vacant posts. There are total 124 vacant posts in the PGCIL at this time for the post of Executive Trainees and 04 junior Officer posts. So, if you are willing to get recruited by the PGCIL then without wasting any more time, you must apply as soon as possible. In this article we have provided you full detailed info of the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 like the eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply etc.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Details –
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee, Junior Officer|
|Conducting Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Vacant Posts||128|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates –
- Release of official notification – January 2018
- Commencement of Application – 30th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 19th April 2018
- Release of Admit Cards – will be notified later
- Date of Exam – will be notified later
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the PGCIL Vacancy 2018 must be an Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 28 years. However there are also provided some relaxations in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the Government.
- A candidate must have passed B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute by the Indian Government and diploma or other courses in the related concerns.
Selection Procedure –
- A candidate applying for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 will have to first of all appear in a written test.
- Those candidates who qualify the written test will be called for a personal interview.
- This personal interview will be qualifying in the nature.
- On the basis of this interview, it is defined that whether an applicant is eligible for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 or not.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 –
- First of all, a candidates needs to log onto the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited: www.powergridindia.com.
- Later on, on opening of this webpage you have to click on the direct link to the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Executive Trainee and Junior Officer posts.
- Now you have fill the required information here in the given space.
- And then, scan a passport sized photograph and signature of yourself and attach the same with it.
- Then click the Submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. You can easily pay the application fee by your credit/debit card or by net banking method.
- Finally, you have to take a print out of the same application form so as for your fututre references.
Attention – All the applicants of the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 are recommended to visit the website regularly so as to stay updated from all the notifications of the PGCIL Vacancy 2018. This recommendation is in relation to this warning that the conducting authority can at any time issue the admit cards, exam dates for the PGCIL Recruitment Examination 2018.