Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment, www.police.rajasthan.gov.in, Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy, Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti, Rajasthan Police Constable Apply Online, Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Notification. Rajasthan Police Vacancy. Rajasthan Police Exam Date, Rajasthan Police Eligibility, if there you are seeking for jobs in defence sector in Rajasthan State which can make you earn a good amount of money, then we are having good news for you. Recently the Rajasthan Police Department has made an advertisement in general to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts for both male and females. If you are in search of a highly paid government job in Rajasthan State, then hurry! You must apply as soon as possible. At this time, there are more than 20000 vacant posts in the Rajasthan Police Department. So eligible candidates whether they are male or female should apply as soon as possible as the application process is going to start very soon. In this article we have provided all the necessary information related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply, official website etc. of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2018.
The Rajasthan Police Department has invited online application for its vacant posts of male and female candidates in Rajasthan Police Department. Currently, there are total 20000 vacant posts in the Police Department of Rajasthan. In this article, we have provided full details of the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018. You should read this article very carefully as to avoid any type of misrepresentation. After reading this article you will be able to fully understand the means of Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2018. The Police Department of Rajasthan State Government is inviting those applications from efficient candidates. The full details for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 are as following.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Organising Authority||Rajasthan Police|
|Total Vacant Posts||20000|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Important Details –
- Release of Official Notification – July 2018
- Commencement of Application – July 2018
- Last Date to Apply – End of July 2018
- Release of Admit Cards – will be updated soon
- Date of Exam – will be updated soon
- Result Date – will be updated soon
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy Eligibility –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
- A candidate applying for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment must be minimum 18 years old.
- In case of upper age limit, it can not be more than 30 years. However, in case of some reserved categories, there is also relaxation provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy.
- The applicant must have passed graduation from a recognised institute by government of India.
Rajasthan Police Constable Salary –
A candidate selected as the Constable by the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam will be entitled to get a pay scale as per the rules and policy of the ruling government. The salary of a constable in Rajasthan Police is Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Check Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Official Notification
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Apply Online
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Selection Procedure –
First of all, a candidate of the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment will have to appear in written test. Later on, those who qualify the written examination will be called for a physical eligibility test. After qualifying the PET, a merit list will be made. The same merit list will be qualifying in its nature. Hence, the selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the same merit list.
Steps to Apply Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the Rajasthan Police Dept. http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Later on, you have to click on the recruitment tab and select Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
- Then open that tab.
- Now fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Then, scan a passport size photo, signature of yourself and necessary documents and attach with the application form.
- Then click submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The candidates of Unreserved categories will have to pay Rs. 400 as the application fee and for the candidates of reserved categories will be Rs. 350.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
Latest Updates –