RPF Constable Recruitment, RPF CONSTABLE Recruitment 2018, RPF Constable Vacancy Application Form, RPF CONSTABLE Apply Online, RPF Recruitment, RPF Constable Eligibility, RPF Constable Notification. RPF Constable Salary, RPF Constable Exam Syllabus. RPF CONSTABLE Bharti. Hey there, are you looking for jobs?? Here is a good news for you. If you want to get jobs in railways sector in India then read this article carefully. This article may prove as a golden opportunity for you. Recently, the Railways Recruitment Board [RRB] of India has issued an advertisement to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. The RRB is going to recruit efficient candidates on its vacant posts for Railway Protection Force Constable.
The Railway Recruitment Board [RRB] is going to invite online applications for its vacant posts. The RRB is willing to appoint eligible candidates for Railway Protection Force. The RRB has going to call these application for its 8619 vacant posts by the method of online application. If you are willing to get these, jobs, then do not delay any more. Get prepared for it. You must make a rush for it as the number of posts is limited as compared to applicants of it. In this article, we have provided a full detailed info of RPF CONSTABLE Recruitment in form of eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply etc.
About Indian Railways –
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843. The formal inauguration ceremony was performed on 16th April 1853, when 14 railway carriages carrying about 400 guests left Bori Bunder at 3.30 pm “amidst the loud applause of a vast multitude and to the salute of 21 guns.” The first passenger train steamed out of Howrah station destined for Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles, on 15th August, 1854. Thus the first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the subcontinent.
RPF Constable Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Railway Protection Force [RPF] Constable|
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board [ RRB]|
|Total Vacant Posts||8619|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RPF Constable Bharti Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 30th May 2018
- Start of Application Procedure –01st June 2018
- Last Date to Apply –30th June 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards – Will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – Sept. – October 2018 [Expected]
RPF Constable Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of Railway Protection Force Constable RPF Constable Bharti must be minimum 18 years old.
- In the case of upper age limit, it can not be more than 25 years as on 01/07/2018.
- Also, there is relaxation provided in the upper age limit as according to the reservation policy of ruling government.
- The aspirant must have passed 10th/ metric class for applying for the post of RPF Constable Recruitment.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or he/she can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or can be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
RPF Constable Recruitment Selection Process –
- A candidate applying for RPF Constable Recruitment will have to first of all pass through a written examination. The details of the same written exam are as –
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Type of Question Paper||Time|
|1.||Reasoning & Intelligence||35||35||
- Those applicants who clear the written examination will be called for a physical efficiency test [PET].
- On clearing the PET, the aspirants will have to appear in a medical test.
- The medical test will be qualifying in its nature.
RPF Constable Pay – Scale –
The candidates appointed as RPF Constable Recruitment will get remunerations as per the policy of the conducting authority. As per the policy, those candidates will be entitled to a pay scale of Rs. 21700/-.
RPF Constable Online Application Form Filling Click Here [Active Now]
RPF Constable Bharti Apply Online –
- First of all, the candidates will have to log into the official website of Railway Recruitment Board [RRB] for applying for the post of RPF Constable ww.indianrailways.gov.in
- Later on, on opening of the same web pages, you have click on the direct link to application form.
- Now, you have to fill all your required information in the given fields.
- Then, you have to scan you’re a passport sized photograph and signature and attach the same with the filled application form.
- Then click submit.
- The next step is towards the payment of application fee. You can pay the fees by credit or debit card, net banking or other online methods.
General / OBC Candidates Rs. 500/- SC / ST Candidates Rs. 250 /-
- Finally, you have to take a print of the same application form for your future references like to obtain your admit cards, result etc. for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
RPF Constable Recruitment Application Form Apply Here
Attention – The candidates are strongly recommended to keep on regularly visiting this website to stay updated of all the new notifications issued by the authority related to RRB RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 as the RRB can at anytime issue the admit cards, exam date sheet and another significant notices in relation to the RPF Constable Vacancy 2018.
Detailed RPF Constable Syllabus Check Here
Recent Updates –
RPF SI Recruitment Notification Click Here
Last Update – 18/06/2018: The Indian Railways Recruitment Board has invited online applications from candidates for the post of constable. The candidates who are applying should immediately engage themselves into the preparations. You can easily check the RPF Constable Syllabus on the official website of the Railways Recruitment Board.