RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018, RPSC AEN Admit Card, Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket, RPSC AEN Exam Date, Assistant Engineer Electrical Syllabus, RPSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter.
Are you searching the internet RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card? Then you are in right place. Here you can download the RPSC AEN Hall Ticket 2018. This year Rajasthan Police Service Commission is going to recruit 916 eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Before going to conduct the examination department will release the RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit on their official website. Admit card is a compulsory document to attend the exam. Read the complete article carefully for getting essential information like exam date, how to apply etc.
RPSC जल्द ही असिस्टेंट इंजीनियर के प्रवेश पत्र जारी करेगा। जिन अभ्यर्थियों ने सफलतापूर्वक आवेदन पत्र भर दिया हैं, वे RPSC के आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। यहां हम आधिकारिक पोर्टल के लिए सीधा लिंक प्रदान करते हैं जिसके द्वारा आप अपने बहुमूल्य समय को बर्बाद किए बिना RPSC असिस्टेंट इंजीनियर के प्रवेश पत्र आसानी से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card Details:
Name of Organization– Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Exam Name– RPSC Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancies-916
Category Name– RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
Mode of Application– Online
Job Location- Rajasthan, India
Official website- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Click Here
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission announced Assistant Engineer Exam Date will be soon. Candidates are suggested to keep an eye on our website for getting the latest update regarding exam date. Now, all the candidates have mainly focused on their exam preparation that is very important for crack this exam.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Section Name||Name of Subjects||Total No of Marks||Time Period|
|1||Section – A||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
|2||Section – B||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|3||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 hours|
|4||Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|5||Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
- the written exam contains two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- The exam consists of Multiple objective type questions.
- Screening Test is conducted for a maximum of 400 marks
- Time duration is 4 hours.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
Candidates who are appearing for the RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam must have to download RPSC Assistant EngineerAdmit Card to attend the exam. It is an important document to attend the examination. it holds the complete information of candidate such as name, roll number, venue, photograph, scan signature of the candidate etc. Before download the admit card check all the details mentioned in admit card carefully if you find any mistake immediately inform the concerned officer for correction in the admit card. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of RPSC.
How to Download Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
- First, you need to visit the official website of RPSC.
- After directing to the page there will a home page which will display the more option candidate have to search for the RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card link on the homepage.
- After that applicants click on the Hall Ticket link will be displayed on home page.
- Then, a new page will open of Admit card.
- Now, you have to enter details such as registration id and password.
- After entering all details properly, click on submit button.
- A new page will open with admit card.
- Check the all details before download the admit card.
- Take out the print of admit card.
Final Words– In this article, we discussed RPSC Assistant Admit Card. candidates are highly recommended to visit our website regularly for getting updated information regarding this post.
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus Click Here
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Admit Card Click Here