RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018, RPSC AE Syllabus 2018, RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern, RPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers, Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Syllabus, RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus in Hindi, RPSC aen exam date.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Going to conduct exam for Assistant Engineer Post soon. Candidates who are searching the internet for study material can download the latest RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus from here. In, this article we discussed all essential aspects that help you to score good marks in the exam. there are total 916 posts are vacant for Asst. Engineer post. This year competition level might be tough, therefore for you preparation we provide the latest RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern that help you to understand d the level of the examination.
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग जल्द ही सहायक अभियंता पद के लिए परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। उम्मीदवार यहां से नवीनतम आरपीएससी सहायक अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। यहां हम सीधा लिंक प्रदान करते हैं जिसके द्वारा आप सिलेबस की पीडीएफ फाइल को डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Details:
Name of Organization– Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Exam Name– RPSC Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancies-916
Category Name– RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
Mode of Application– Online
Job Location- Rajasthan, India
Official website- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Section Name||Name of Subjects||Total No of Marks||Time Period|
|1||Section – A||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
|2||Section – B||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|3||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 hours|
|4||Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|5||Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
- the written exam contains two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- The exam consists of Multiple objective type questions.
- Screening Test is conducted for a maximum of 400 marks
- Time duration is 4 hours.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card Click Here
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission announced Assistant Engineer Exam Date wiil be soon. Candidates are suggested to keep an eye on our website for getting the latest update regarding exam date. Now, all the candidates have mainly focused on their exam preparation that is very important for crack this exam.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF 2018:
Candidates can download the RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus from below and download the PDf file.
RPSC AEN Syllabus– General Knowledge and General Science
- The medieval background.
- Socio-economic life and organisation.
- Freedom movement and political awakening.
- Rajasthan’s Physiography.
- Natural resources of Rajasthan.
- Political integration.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Music, Dance & theatre.
- Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
- Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture.
- Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance.
- History & Culture of Rajasthan.
- Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
- Major monuments and literary works.
- Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India.
- General Science.
- Environment & pollution.
- Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Agriculture based Industries.
- Major irrigation and River Valley Projects.
- Mineral based industries.
- electronics tele-communications.
- Satellites and elements of computers.
- research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, etc.
- Tourism Development in Rajasthan.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
Civil Engineering Syllabus for RPSC AEN-
- Doors and Windows.
- Requirements for fire protection.
- Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics.
- Stones, Bricks, timber, Lime, Cement, Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology.
- Planning and orientation of buildings.
- Traversing and Traverse Adjustment.
- Chain and Compass surveying; Leveling.
- Trigonometrical and Triangulation survey.
- Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
- Compaction and consolidation of soil.
- Theory of simple bending.
- Bending moment and shear force diagrams for cantilever.
- Shear Stress, Influence lines.
- Plane and space frames.
- Classification of soil as per I.S. code.
- Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field.
- Plate load test and standard penetration test.
- Stability of simple slopes.
- Structural Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Gusseted and slab base foundations
- An economic span of bridges.
- Design of slabs spanning in two directions and T-beam slabs.
- Reinforcement in overhead and underground water tanks.
- Design of simple RCC cantilever and counterfort retaining walls.
- Hydrology of floods and drought reservoirs and dams.
- Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology And Irrigation.
- House drainage system Distribution network with all the ancillaries
- Public Health Engineering.
- Highway And Bridges.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Engineering hydrology.
- Hydraulic pressure at a point and its measurement.
Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF Download –Electrical Engineering
- Three phase balanced and unbalanced networks.
- Transient response: Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC circuits
- Field Theory.
- Electrostatic and Magnetostatics.
- Electrostatics and electrical fields.
- Magnetostatics and magnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic wave equations.
- Electrical Materials.
- Phenomenon of polarization
- Electrical Circuits.
- Fourier series, Laplace transforms and their applications.
- Electrical and electronic behaviour of materials.
- Applications of magnetic, conducting, dielectric and insulating materials.
- Network theorems.
- Network Functions.
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation.
- General principles of measurement.
- Measuring Instrument.
- Control System.
- Power systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Three-phase induction motors.
- Digital measurements.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Digital Electronics.
RPSC AEN Syllabus for Agricultural Engineering 2018-
- Solar Radiation.
- Design of gully control measures including permanent structures.
- Design of irrigation methods.
- Farm Power and Machinery.
- Classification of Internal combustion (IC) engines terminology.
- Agricultural Processing.
- Farm electrification and rural housing.
- Grains storage structures and their design requirement.
- Surveying, Leveling and Land Development.
- Linear Measurements.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Rural Housing.
- Renewable Energy.
How to Download RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus2018:
- A candidate will have visit the official website of RPSC i.e rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the opening of this webpage, you have to look out for the direct link to RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and then click on the same link.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the download link and save the pdf file.
- Take out the print and start your exam preparation.
Last words- Aspirant are highly recommended to visit our website daily for getting latest and important news related to this post.
Important & useful Links:
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus Click Here
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card Click Here