RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018, RPSC Teacher Syllabus, Rajasthan PSC Teacher Syllabus, RPSC Teacher Ist Grade Syllabus, RPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Public Service Commission Teacher Syllabus 2018, RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018, RPSC Grade I Teacher Syllabus in Hindi.
Candidates who are appearing in RPSC Lecturer Exam Can download the latest RPSC Lecturer Syllabus from this page. Last Month Rajasthan Public Service commision released a notification of recruitment for 5000 vacant posts of Teacher Grade I. A huge number of the candidate had applied for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment. So, this year competition level might be tough. Therefore, all the candidates are suggested to download RPSC Lecturer Syllabus from here. also, you can download the latest RPSC Grade Ist Teacher Exam Pattern for better exam preparation.
RPSC ने शिक्षक के पद के लिए भर्ती की अधिसूचना जारी की है। परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कर रहे उम्मीदवार इस पृष्ठ से नवीनतम RPSC शिक्षक पाठ्यक्रम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार बेहतर तैयारी के लिए परीक्षा पैटर्न भी देख सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार अनुच्छेद के अंत में दिए गए लिंक द्वारा पाठ्यक्रम की पीडीएफ फ़ाइल डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
Rajasthan PSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus Details:
Name of Department– Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of Exam– RPSC Teacher Grade Ist
No. of Vacancy– 5000
Mode of Application– Online
Category– RPSC Lecturer Syllabus
Job Location- Rajasthan, India
Official Website– rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Lecturer Admit Card Click Here
RPSC School Lecturer Written Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are preparing for RPSC School Lecturer Exam should have to Check the exam pattern for getting the better result. By exam pattern, you can understand the nature of exam and it gives you the idea about the total no of the subject, the total number of marks, time duration, weightage of the specific subject that helps you to score good marks in the examination and better understand the level of the exam.
|S. No||Exam type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration of the test|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||Mental Ability Test, Statistics, Mathematics, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4.||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5.||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
- The written test consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The exam may be online computer based or OMR test.
- The written exam has five sections.
- Total of 75 questions.
- One question carries two marks
- A total of 150 marks.
- Time duration will be 1 hours 30 minutes.
Rajasthan Lecturer Exam Pattern Concerned Subjects:
|S.No||Exam Type||Topics Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110||3 Hours|
|2.||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||55||110|
|3.||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||10||20|
|4.||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level||30||60|
How to Download RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018:
- First of all, the candidates will have to log into the official website of RSMSSB i.e rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the opening of this webpage, you have to look out for the direct link to RPSC Lecturer Syllabus and then click on the same link.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the download link and save the pdf file.
- Take out the print and start your preparation.
Rajasthan PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018:
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus2018 – General Awareness and General Studies
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test-
- Series completion.
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
Language ability test: English
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Youth employment programme.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
Rajasthan Public Service Commisison Syllabus 2018 – General Science
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Management of natural resources.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Protection of the environment.
Raj PSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 – Educational Psychology
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for latest update regarding this post and drop comments in the comment box for queries related to this post.