RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment, RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy 2018, RPSC Varishtha Adhyapak Bharti 2018, RPSC Teacher Job 2018, RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018. RPSC Senior Teacher Notification, RPSC Senior Teacher Apply Online. If you are in search of jobs in Rajasthan which can remunerate you at a higher level, then here is an important news for you. Recently, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission abbreviated as RPSC has released a notification to recruit candidates for its vacant posts. At this time, there are vacancies for teachers in various areas of the state. Hence, if you are willing to apply for this post then without wasting anymore time, you should as soon as possible.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently invited application from eligible and efficient candidates for its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 9000 vacant posts for Senior teacher in the state. The RPSC is willing to appoint candidates for the post of “Varishtha Adhyapak” for various subjects in different areas of the state. If you are willing to apply for this post, then this article is a golden opportunity for you. In this article we have provided full details of RPSC Senior Teacher Bharti 2018 like eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply etc.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Details–
- Name of the Post – Senior Teacher/ Varishtha Adhyapak Hindi, English, Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Sindhi
- Conducting Body – Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]
- Job Location – All over Rajasthan
- Total Vacant Post – 9000
- Official Website – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Mode of Application – Online
RPSC Varishtha Adhyapak Bharti important Dates –
- Release of Notification – 09th April 2018
- Start of Application Procedure – 10th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply -09th June 2018
- Release of Admit Cards – to be notified soon
- Date of Exam – to be notified soon
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment must be minimum 21 years old.
- In case of upper age limit, the upper age limit of the applying candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
- The applicant applying for Hindi English, Math, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi must possess a graduation degree in the concerned subject from a recongnised Government Institute in India.
- Moreover the applicant applying for the post of science teacher must have a diploma in any two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma as optional from a recognized institute by the Indian Government.
- Other than this, the applicant applying for the post of Social science teacher must have a diploma in any two subjects from History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree or Diploma as optional from a recognized institute by the Indian Government.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Selection Process-
- The applicant will have first of all appear in the prelims exam for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment.
- Then on clearing the prelims exam, he/she will have to appear in mains exam.
- Those who are qualified in the mains exam will be called for a personal interview.
- The interview will be qualifying in the nature and hence, in such a way the selection process comes to an end.
How to apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment –
- A candidate will have to first of visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Application form.
- Then you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee.
- You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the RPSC Senior Teacher Bharti 2018.
Latest Update –
RPSC Lecturer Latest Syllabus Click Here
RPSC Lecturer Admit Card Click Here
Rajasthan Head Master Recruitment Click Here