RRB Group D Syllabus, RRB Group D Syllabus PDF Download, RRB Group D Syllabus Hindi, RRB Group D Exam Date. RRB Group D Vacancy, RRB Group D Exam Pattern, RRB Group D Exam Schedule, RRB Group D Admit Card, RRB Group D, RRB Group D Eligibility, RRB Group D Recruitment.
Dear Candidates, if you had applied for the RRB Group D Exam 2018, then here is an important notification for you. The conducting authority for the RRB Group D Exam has recently released a notification to conduct the RRB Group D Exam very soon. Hence, for your preparations related to the exam, you must be alert of the syllabus. Therefore, in this article we have provided full detailed RRB Group D Syllabus. Also, you can easily Download RRB Group D Syllabus PDF from the official website of the conducting authority.
The Railway Recruitment Board had recently invited online applications for the RRB Group D Exam. For the same examination the RRB is going to conduct the written exam very soon. Therefore, you must be aware of the RRB Group D Exam Syllabus or you can easily download it from the official website of RRB Group D. In this article, we have provided full information for the RRB Group D Syllabus 2018 like its details, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड जल्द ही समूह डी परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। इसलिए, अब आपको परीक्षा के संबंध में महत्वपूर्ण नोटिस से अवगत होना चाहिए। आपको एक बार आरआरबी समूह डी पाठ्यक्रम से गुजरना होगा। आरआरबी समूह डी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम नीचे दिया गया है। आरआरबी समूह डी पाठ्यक्रम के संबंध में किसी भी तरह के गलतफहमी से बचने के लिए आपको इसे सावधानीपूर्वक पढ़ना चाहिए।
RRB GROUP D Syllabus Details –
- Name of the Post – Group D
- Conducting Body – Railway Recruitment Board of India
- Total Vacant Posts – 62907
- Job Location – All Over India
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
RRB GROUP D Syllabus Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||February 2018|
|Commencement of online Applications||10th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||May 2018 [Expected]|
RRB GROUP D Eligibility –
- First of all, a candidate applying for the RRB Group D Recruitment must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 33 years. However, there are also some relaxations provided in the upper age limit to the reserved category applicants.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognised board and an ITI Certificate holding.
RRB Group D Examination Pattern –
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Type of Question Paper||Time|
|4.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- The applicant should pay attention towards that the prelims exam is consisted with the negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
RRB Group D Subject wise Syllabus –
|1.||Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.|
|2.||General Intelligence and reasoning – Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.|
|3.||General Science – The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.|
|4.||General Knowledge – General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.|
RRB Group D Bharti Selection Process –
A candidate applying for the RRB Group D Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written exam. Later on, those candidates who qualify the same written exam will be called for a document verification step. The same step will be qualifying in its nature. The selection of eligible candidates for the RRB Group D Recruitment will be made on the basis of the result of the same document verification.
Region wise RRBs & Official Website –
|RRB Region||Official Website|
RRB Group D Pay Scale –
A candidate appointed for the post of RRB Group D will be entitled to get salary as per the policy of the RRB. According to the RRB Group D Notification, the RRB Group D pay scale is Rs.5200-20200/-.
RRB Group D Syllabus PDF Download-
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the RRB.
- Later on, click on the syllabus tab.
- Now, select the post of the RRB Group D and select the paper for which you want to download the syllabus.
- Then, click submit.
- A new tab will open then. Finally, from here you can easily download RRB Group D Syllabus PDF.
Attention – The candidates must pay attention towards that they should keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notices of the concerned vacancy. You can also bookmark this page for your ease in future.
Latest Updates –
Detailed RPF Constable Syllabus Check Here
RRB ALP Admit Card Download Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment Click Here
DMW Apprentice Recruitment Check Here
RPF SI Recruitment Click Here