RRC Central Railway Recruitment, RRC Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, RRC Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy, RRCCR Recruitment 2018, RRC Central Railway Vacancy, RRC CR Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
Railway Recruitment Cell of Central Railway has recently published a notification of recruitment. Interested & Eligible candidate can apply online for RRC Central Railway Recruitment before the last date i.e 25 July from the official website of RRC Central Railway. There are total 2573 posts vacant for Trade Apprentice post. So, without wasting your time fill the application form to get this tremendous job from the official website of RRCCR. This is the tremendous chance for those candidates who want to start their career with the government job. Read the complete article to get more information regarding this recruitment.
RRCCRट्रेड अपरेंटिस पद के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी जारी की है। । ट्रेड अपरेंटिस पद के लिए कुल 2573 पद रिक्त हैं। उम्मीदवार RRCCR की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन पत्र की अंतिम तिथि 25 जुलाई है।
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Details 2018:
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Total Vacant Posts||2573|
|Category||RRC Central Railway Recruitment|
Release of notification– 25 June 2018
Starting Date of Application form– 26 June 2018
End of Application form – 25 July 2018
Exam Date- Update soon
Admit card Issue- Update soon
RRC Central Railway Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate applying for the RRC Central Railway Recruitment must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidate should not less than 15 years of age.
- The candidate should not more than age 24 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- For Persons with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- For General category candidates – Rs.100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment– Application fee will be deposit through only Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Cash Deposit & SBI Challan etc. Payment of Examination fees is not accepted by Bank Draft and Check.
RRC Central Railway Vacancy Notification Click Here
RRC Central Railway Exam Date 2018:
RRC Central Railway has not released the exam date yet. Usually, Railway Recruitment Cell announced exam date after completing of the application process. therefore we suggest all the candidates keep an eye on the official website as well as this page for latest update.
How to Apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment:
- First of all, log onto the official website of the RRC CR
- Later on, you have to click on the new registration link.
- Then fill all the required details in those given fields.
- Attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Payment mode is already given below.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application form for your future uses.
Final Words- we suggest all the candidates visit this page from time to time for getting the latest update regarding this post and other government jobs.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Click Here
UKSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus Click Here