RSMSSB Junior instructor Recruitment 2018, RSMSSB Junior Instructor Vacancy 2018, Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018, Raj SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018, RSMSSB Junior Instructor Job 2018.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification of recruitment for Junior Instructor. Candidates can apply online for RSMSSB Junior instructor Recruitment from the official website of RSMSSB. There are total 402 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this job can apply before the last date. it bringing a great opportunity for your career to work for Rajasthan government. We suggest all the candidates read this article completely for more information about this recruitment and other details like exam pattern, eligibility etc.
राजस्थान अधीनस्थ और मंत्री सेवा चयन बोर्ड (आरएसएमएसएसबी) ने जूनियर प्रशिक्षक पद के लिए भर्ती की अधिसूचना जारी की है।कनिष्ठ प्रशिक्षक की कुल 402 पद रिक्त हैं। उम्मीदवार अंतिम तारीख से पहले आरएसएमएसएसबी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
RSMSSB Junior instructor Recruitment Details:
Name Of Organization– Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Name of Post– Junior instructor
Vacant Post- 402
Category– RSMSSB Junior instructor Recruitment
Job Location– Rajasthan
Official Portal- www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Junior instructor Vacancy Important Dates-
Starting Date to Apply Online- 15 May 2018
Last Date to Apply Online– 15 June 2018
Last Date of fee submission– 15 June 2018
Issue Adit Card– Update soon
Tentative Exam Date- September/October
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card Click Here
RSMSSB Junior instructor Eligibility Criteria:
1. A candidate applying for the RSMSSB Junior instructor Vacancy must be a citizen of India.
2. Candidate should be Citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet/ or that of Indian origin from Pakistan, Barma, Shrilanka, East African Countries mentioned in the notification who is willing to get settled down in India.
3.. The candidate Should have should have passed 12th standard as per the old scheme or you have completed secondary education as 10+2 scheme.
4.. Candidate should have completed 3 years’ diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or
5. B. E./Btech in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or MCA
6.. BCA/BSC/Computer Science/DOEACC A Level
2. Mechanic Diesel Engine/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)/ Welder/ Wireman –
- You must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as per the old scheme or should have completed secondary education as 10+2 scheme.
- You should have passed diploma in Engineering/Technology of relevant branch
or you should be having National Trade Certificate from the relevant trade of Engineering/Technology.
- You should be having the relevant work experience as given in the recruitment notification.
Candidate should not be less than 20 years or not more than 37 Years
- Min age- 20 Years
- Max age- 37 Years
General (Women) – 5 years
SC/ST/OBC/SBC (Men) – 5 years
SC/ST/OBC/SBC (Women) – 10 years
Ex-servicemen – 5 years
General/OBC/EBC – Rs. 450/–
Rajasthan Domicile Candidates (OBC/EBC) – Rs. 350/-
Others – Rs. 250/-
Direct Apply For RSMSSB Junior Instructor Click Here
RSMSSB Junior instructor Vacancy Details-
|Non – Scheduled Area||Scheduled Area||Total|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||48||1||49|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||24||7||31|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)||15||2||17|
|Workshop Census & Science||30||9||39|
Rajasthan Junior instructor Exam Date 2018:
Most of the candidates applied for junior instructor post now they are eagerly waiting for exam date. As per the notification, the exam will be conducted in the month of September- October. Candidates are suggested to keep an eye on our webpage for getting the latest update of the examination date.
How to Apply Junior instructor Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of RSMSSB i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, you have to click on recruitment tab and check the official RSMSSB Junior Instructor recruitment notification.
- Now, click on the direct application link.
- Fill your personal & education details carefully.
- Select your category carefully, as you cannot edit it later.
- Upload your scanned copy of the necessary documents, signature and a passport sized photo of the applicant.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee according to your category details are given above.
- Take Print out for the future Reference.
Final Words- Candidates are highly recommended to visit our website regularly for getting the latest update regarding this post. for any question related to this post, you can drop comments in the comment box.
Latest & Related Update:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus Click Here
MSBU Bharatpur Recruitment Click Here
MSBU Bharatpur Admit Card Click Here