RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card, RSMSSB Stenographer hall Ticket 2018, RSMSSB Stenographer Call letter, RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Date, Raj Stenographer Admit Card 2018, Stenographer Admit Card Rajasthan 2018.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is going to release RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card soon. candidates who have successfully filled the application form can download the RSMSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket form the official website of RSMSSB which is mention below. usually, before 15 to 20 days of the examination board release admit card on their official portal. candidates are suggested to download the RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card as soon as possible after release by the officials. it is an important document to attend the exam without it invigilator will not allow you to sit in the exam hall. read the complete article for getting more details like exam date, how to download etc.
RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card Details 2018:
- Name of Organization– Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB)
- Exam Name– Stenographer
- Total Vacant Posts – 1085
- Job Location – Rajasthan, India
- Mode of Application – Online
- Category– RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card
- Official Website – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Exam Date-September / October 2018
Admit Card Date-15 to 20 days before exam.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Stenographer Exam Date 2018:
Most of the candidates applied for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment now they are eagerly waiting for exam date. As per the notification board will conduct the exam in the month of September/October. Candidates are suggested to keep an eye on our webpage for getting the latest update of the examination date.
RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2018:
Admit card provides enough details to the participants. RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card consists of Name of applicants, roll number, venue, photograph, signature etc. It is an Important document to attend the exam. Candidate will not allow sitting in the examination hall without admit card. Therefore candidate must download the admit card from the official portal. Before download check, all the details are mention correctly in admit card if there is a need for correction immediately inform the concerned officer via email or phone. The following details are mention on the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Reporting Time
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Examination
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
How to Download Stenographer Admit Card 2018:
- Access the online portal of the RSMSSB.
- Go to the “Admit Card” section on the website.
- Click on the link for RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2018.
- After that fill the required information like entering roll number and DOB.
- Your RSMSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket 2018 will be shown on the screen.
- Save the PDF file and take the printout.
- Carry your permission letter in the exam hall to attend the exam.
Final words-Dear aspirants are advised to keep in touch with us for more information & time to time updates regarding this post. For queries, candidates can drop comments in the comment box related to this post.
Important & Related Links-