RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Hall Ticket, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Call Letter, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification 2018 RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Pattern.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is going to recruit efficient candidates for its vacant posts numbered to 162. For this, the authority has released a notification also 14th March 2018. So in this article we have provided all the necessary data related to the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam syllabus, RSMSSB TA Eligibility, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Application etc. So, you must read this article very carefully to get fully correct information of the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018. If you had also applied for RSMSSB TA Exam then, this article may be of golden opportunity for you. Hence, you will need the Tax Assistant Admit Card to appear in the exam held by the authority. In this article, we have very important news for you related to the RSMSSB TA Admit Card.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card Details
- Name of the Post – RSMSSB Tax Assistant Supervisor
- Conducting Organization – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board [RSMSSB]
- Total Vacant Posts – 162
- Job Location – Rajasthan State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card Important Dates
|Release of Notice||14th March 2018|
|Start of Application||19th April 2018|
|End of Application||18th May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||will be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||will be notified soon|
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Eligibility
- A candidate applying for the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old and maximum 40 years old. The relaxation provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government is as – For General/OBC Category Candidates – No Relaxation For SC/ST Category Candidates – 05 years
- The candidate must be an Indian or a refugee of Nepal or Bhutan or can be a Tibetan person who has came to India on or before 1962.
- The candidate must be minimum Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Computer Application/Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Engineering or Degree in Electronics or MCA or M.Sc Computers or Degree with NIEIT or DOEACC level O from a recognised institute in India.
- The candidate must have a typing speed of 20 WPM.
- The applicant must have knowledge of Indian Culture and ability to type Hindi language.
Official RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification Check Here
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card
The conducting authority for the Tax Assistant Exam is going to release the RSMSSB TA Admit Card after the completion of the application procedure. You can easily download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Hall Ticket or RSMSSB TA Call Letter from the RSMSSB Official Website. Furthermore, in the second option, you can also download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Call Letter from the link given below. The admit card is a must for you to appear in the exam. Hence, you must get your admit card for the concerned exam quickly and check whether all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not.
Download RSMSSB TA Admit Card Click Here
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is going to conduct the Tax Assistant Exam as soon as the application procedure is completed. As per the RSMSSB TA Notification, the RSMSSB TA Exam Date is not clear yet. Moreover, you can refer to the official RSMSSB TA Notification to get exact details of the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment.
RSMSSB TA Admit Card Download
- First of all, an applicant will have to log onto the official website of RSMSSB.
- Later on, click on the admit card tab.
- Moreover, now select the post of the Tax Assistant.
- Then fill the required details in those given fields.
- Further, click on the submit button.
- Finally, from here you can easily download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card.
- However, the candidates should remember that they should carry a photo id proof with them while going for the exam.
Attention – The candidates must pay attention towards that they should keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notices of the concerned vacancy. You can also bookmark this page for your ease in future.
Official RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification Click Here
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Revised Syllabus Check Click Here
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card Download Click Here