RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018, RSMSSB Recruitment. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Vacancy, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Bharti. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Apply Online, RSMSSB Tax Officer Recruitment. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date, RSMSSB Tax Officer Syllabus. RSMSSB Tax Officer Eligibility. Dear Job Seekers, if you are looking for higher paid Government jobs in Rajasthan then, this article may be of golden opportunity for you. Recently the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board abbreviated as RSMSSB has released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for its vacant posts. Presently, there is the advertisement for RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 162 Vacancies in the RSMSSB. Hence, if you are willing to apply for this post, then you should not waste time any more.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is going to recruit efficient candidates for its vacant posts numbered to 162. For this, the authority has released the RSMSSB Tax Assistant notification also on 14th March 2018. So in this article we have provided all the necessary data related to the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Bharti 2018 like RSMSSB Tax Assistant syllabus, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Eligibility, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Application etc. So, you must read this article very carefully to get fully correct information of the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018.
राजस्थान अधीनस्थ और मंत्री सेवा चयन बोर्ड ने कर सहायक या कर अधिकारी की रिक्त पदों पर योग्य उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन बुलाए हैं। यदि आप राज्य में सरकारी नौकरियों की भी तलाश कर रहे हैं, तो यहां आपके लिए एक उत्साहजनक खबर है। आरएसएमएसएसबी ने हाल ही में पात्र उम्मीदवारों को अपनी खाली पद के लिए भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। वर्तमान में, कर सहायक के लिए कुल 162 रिक्त पद हैं।
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Details –
- Name of the Post – RSMSSB Tax Assistant Supervisor
- Conducting Organization – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board [RSMSSB]
- Total Vacant Posts – 162
- Job Location – Rajasthan State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Dates –
- Release of notice – 14th March 2018
- Start of Application – 19th April 2018
- End of Application – 18th May 2018
- Last Date for Fee payment – 18th May 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards – will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – will be notified soon
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old and maximum 40 years old. The relaxation provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government is as – For General/OBC Category Candidates – No Relaxation For SC/ST Category Candidates – 05 years
- The candidate must be an Indian or a refugee of Nepal or Bhutan or can be a Tibetan person who has came to India on or before 1962.
- The candidate must be minimum Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Computer Application/Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Engineering or Degree in Electronics or MCA or M.Sc Computers or Degree with NIEIT or DOEACC level O from a recognised institute in India.
- The candidate must have a typing speed of 20 WPM.
- The applicant must have knowledge of Indian Culture and ability to type Hindi language.
|RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Official Notification||Check Here|
|RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Blank Application Form||Download Here|
|RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Apply Online||Apply Now|
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Selection Process –
The candidate will have to first of all appear in written test. Later on, those applicants who are qualified in the written test will have to make a document verification. And, on the basis of this verification, the selection of eligible candidates will be done.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 162 posts –
- First of all, the candidates will have to log into the official website of RSMSSB for applying for the post of RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Later on, on opening of the same web pages, you have click on the direct link to application form.
- Now, you have to fill all your required information in the given fields.
- Then, you have to scan you’re a passport sized photograph and signature and attach the same with the filled application form. Also, attach scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Then click submit.
- The next step is towards the payment of application fee. You can pay the fees by credit or debit card, net banking or other online methods. The candidates of General/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 450 and those of SC/ST/Other reserved category will have to pay Rs.350 as the application fee.
- Finally, you have to take a print of the same application form for your future references like to obtain your admit cards, result etc.
Attention – The candidates are strongly recommended to keep on regularly visiting this website to stay updated of all the new notifications issued by the authority related to RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 as the RSMSSB can at anytime issue the admit cards, exam date sheet and another significant notices in relation to this vacancy.
Latest Updates –
RSMSSB LDC Result Check Here
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment Click Here
RSMSSB LDC Admit Card Download Now
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment Notification Click Here