RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018 RSMSSB Tax Assistant Revised Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF Download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus Hindi PDF RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board had recently called online applications from eligible candidates for its vacant posts of Tax Assistant. The candidates who want to get this job; might have applied. The applicants will have to pass through a written examination. To make the preparation enough strong to crack the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam, the candidates will have to make their preparation strong. For this, they must once check the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus. Here are the details in relation to the syllabus & RSMSSB TA Exam Pattern.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus Details
- Name of the Post – RSMSSB Tax Assistant Supervisor
- Conducting Organization – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board [RSMSSB]
- Total Vacant Posts – 162
- Job Location – Rajasthan State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus Important Dates
|Release of Notice||14th March 2018|
|Start of Application||19th April 2018|
|End of Application||18th May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||will be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||will be notified soon|
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Eligibility
- A candidate applying for the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old and maximum 40 years old. The relaxation provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government is as – For General/OBC Category Candidates – No Relaxation For SC/ST Category Candidates – 05 years
- The candidate must be an Indian or a refugee of Nepal or Bhutan or can be a Tibetan person who has came to India on or before 1962.
- The candidate must be minimum Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Computer Application/Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Engineering or Degree in Electronics or MCA or M.Sc Computers or Degree with NIEIT or DOEACC level O from a recognised institute in India.
- The candidate must have a typing speed of 20 WPM.
- The applicant must have knowledge of Indian Culture and ability to type Hindi language.
Official RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification Check Here
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is going to conduct the Tax Assistant Exam as soon as the application procedure is completed. As per the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification, the RSMSSB TA Exam Date is not clear yet. Moreover, you can refer to the official RSMSSB TA Notification to get exact details of the RSMSSB TA Recruitment.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Paper||Subject||Total marks||Minimum Passing Marks||Time||Type of Paper|
|1.||Paper – 1||Language (General English & Hindi) and General Knowledge||100||40||120 Minutes||
|2.||Paper – 2||Arithmetic Ability & Reasoning||100||40||120 Minutes|
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus
|1.||General Awareness||1. Environment.
2. Famous Days & Dates.
3. Basic GK.
5. Famous Books & Authors.
6. Indian Economy.
9. Indian Politics.
10. Inventions in the World.
11. Indian Parliament.
12. Basic Computer.
13. Indian Culture.
16. Indian History.
|2.||Arithmetic Ability||1. Number System.
3. Problems on Ages.
4. Time & Work.
5. Time & Distance.
9. Boats & Streams.
10. Problems on squares, cubes.
12. Simple Interest.
13. Ratios & Proportions.
14. Compound Interest.
15. Profit & Loss.
17. Permutations & Combinations.
20. Allegations & Mixtures.
21. Fundamental Operations.
22. Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF)
|3.||Logical Reasoning||1. Discrimination.
3. Arithmetic Number Series.
6. Figural Classification.
7. Decision Making.
8. Similarities and Differences.
9. Non-Verbal Series.
10. Coding and Decoding.
11. Relationship Concepts.
12. Visual Memory.
13. Space Visualization.
14. Word Building Statement Conclusion.
15. Spatial Orientation.
16. Arithmetic Reasoning.
17. Symbolic/ Number Classification.
18. Venn Diagrams.
|4.||Hindi||1. उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय
2. संधि और संधि विच्छेद
3. वाच्य: कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
4. सामासिक पदों की रचना एवं समास -विग्रह
5. ‘पर्यायवाची शब्द एवं विलोम शब्द
6. वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
7. क्रिया: सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएं
8. शब्द युग्म
9. अनेकार्थ शब्द
11. अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
|5.||General English||1. Sentence Improvement.
2. Spotting Errors.
3. Spelling Test.
4. Para Completion.
5. Error Correction (Underlined Part).
7. Joining Sentences.
8. Idioms and Phrases.
9. Active Voice and Passive Voice.
10. Passage Completion.
11. Fill in the blanks.
14. Sentence Completion.
15. Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
18. Sentence Arrangement.
Download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus in Hindi PDF Click Here
Attention – The candidates must pay attention towards that they should keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notices of the concerned vacancy. You can also bookmark this page for your ease in future.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification Click Here
Raj SMSSB LDC Syllabus Download Click Here