Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card, Saraswat Bank JO Admit Card 2018, Saraswat Bank Clerk Hall Ticket, Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Hall Ticket, Saraswat Bank JO Call Letter 2018, Saraswati Bank JO 2018 Admit Card.
Are you looking for Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018? Then you are in right place. Here we provide the direct link of Saraswat Bank JO Admit Card. Saraswat Bank has successfully completed the application process for its Saraswat Bank Clerk Exam 2018. The exam will be conducted on 15 July 2018. The Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card will be allocated for the candidates whose application form satisfied the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t need to worried about the admit card, the department has now released its highly awaited Saraswat Bank JO Call Letter 2018 via its official portal.
Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card Details:
Name of Department– Saraswat Bank
Name of Post- Junior Officer / Clerk
Number of Vacancies– 300
Category- Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card
Exam Date– 15th July 2018
Admit Card Releasing Date– 14th June 2018
Exam Date- 15 July
Official Website- saraswatbank.com
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||50||20||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||20||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||20||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||20||45 Minutes|
- The Written Exam Consist of Multiple OBjective Type Question
- Exam Will be conducted online for 200 marks.
- time duration will be 160 minutes
- There is 1/4 negative marking for each wrong answer.
Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018:
We suggest applicants download Saraswat Bank JO Admit Card on time and properly check all details. Inform concerned officer if their some correction is required in Hall Ticket. Admit card is an essential document, it holds the complete information of contender such as Name, Roll number, Registration number, venue, Photograph, signature etc.
Details Available in Saraswat Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2018:
- Name of Applicants
- Father and Mother Name
- Date of birth
- registration number
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and code
- Exam center address
Procedure of Download Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call Letter:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Saraswat Bank.
- After directing to the page there will a home page which will display the more option candidate have to search for the Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card link on the homepage.
- After that candidate click on the Admit card link will be displayed on home page.
- Then, a new page will open of Admit card.
- You need to fill your name and roll number.
- After that save the file.
- Take out the print of admit card for future use.
Final Words– Candidates who have any doubt or question regarding this post can drop the comments in the comment box. keep visiting our website for latest update.