SBI PO Recruitment 2018, SBI PO Notification, SBI PO Apply Online, SBI PO Vacancy. SBI PO Bharti, SBI PO Exam Date, SBI PO Eligibility, SBI PO Admit Card SBI PO Salary, SBI PO Syllabus, SBI PO Result. State Bank of India PO, SBI Probationary Officer. If you are looking for jobs in Banking Sector in India, here is a good news for you. If you need such jobs which can earn you higher salaries, you must read this article very carefully. Recently the State Bank of India has released a notification to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 2000 vacant posts in the SBI. You can apply for the post of Probationary Officer in the SBI at this time.
The largest bank of India SBI has invited online applications from efficient candidates for its 2000 vacant posts. So, if you are willing to apply for it, do not delay any more. The application process has started. Furthermore, in this article, we have provided full detailed information of the SBI PO Recruitment 2018. You can check for the eligibility, important dates and other details of Bank of India Vacancy by this article.
SBI PO Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Probationary Officer
- Conducting Authority – State Bank of India
- Total Vacant Posts – 2000
Category of the applicants Total Vacant Posts General 1010 OBC 540 SC 300 ST 150 Total 2000
- Mode of Application – Online
- Job Location – SBI Branches All Over Country
- Official Website – https://sbi.co.in/
SBI PO Vacancy Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||21st April 2018|
|Commencement of Online Application||21st April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||13th May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13th May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||18th June 2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||01st & 07th, 08th July 2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Result||15th July 2018|
|SBI PO Mains exam Admit Card||20th July 2018|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||04th August 2018|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Result||20th August 2018|
|SBI PO Interview Call Letter issue||01st September 2018|
|Date of Interview||24th September to 12th October 2018|
|SBI PO Final Result||01st November 2018|
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A candidate applying for the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 21 years old.
- In case of maximum age limit, it can not be more than 30 years.
- A Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks or any qualification equitant to it is must for applying for the SBI PO Recruitment.
SBI PO Pay Scale –
A candidate is entitled to get salaries as rules and policy of the ruling government or the conducting authority. Presently, the starting basic pay for a candidate appointed as SBI Probationary Officer is Rs.27620/- by scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
SBI PO Recruitment SELECTION PROCEDURE:
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Time||Total Marks|
|1.||English Language||30||20 minutes||
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the
basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Time||Total Marks|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 minutes||
200 Marks [ Objective]
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40 Minutes|
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions
for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
Final Selection –
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who qualify for Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview as well as the final select list will be made available on the Bank’s website.
SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
Steps to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 –
- First of all you need to visit the official website of State Bank of India https://sbi.co.in/. for applying for SBI PO Recruitment.
- Later on, on opening of the link, you have to click on the recruitment tab.
- On opening of the recruitment tab, you have to click on the State Bank of India Po Recruitment.
- Now you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Now scan a passport sized photo and signature of yourself and attach with it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The fee is divided as the candidates of General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 600/-. And the candidates of SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs. 100/- only.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form so as to retain with you. By this, you will be able to download your SBI PO Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket, Result etc.
Attention – The candidates are advised to keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated from SBI PO Notification. The authority can at any time issue the admit cards, exam dates etc. In relation to this, we recommend you to also bookmark this website.
Bank of India Recruitment Click Here
SBI PO Admit Card Download Click Here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Click Here
Last Updated – 14th June 2018: The State Bank of India has published a notification to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts of the Probationary Officer. The application procedure for the same SBI PO Recruitment has started and going to end very soon. You can check for more details the official SBI PO Notification or State Bank of India PO Notification on the official website of the State Bank of India.