South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018, South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket, PO Admit Card South Indian Bank, South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2018, South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern, South Indian Bank Exam Date, South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card.
Are you looking for South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018? Then you are in right place. Here we provide the direct link of South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket. South Indian Bank will release the notification of recruiting eligible candidates for Probationary Officer post. The South Indian Bank PO Admit Card will be allocated for the candidates whose application form satisfied the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t need to worried about the admit card, the department has released its highly awaited South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2018 via its official portal i.e. www.southindianbank.com.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Details:
- Name of Department- South Indian Bank
- Post Name- Probationary Officer
- Number of Vacancies- 150
- Category- South Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Exam Date- 17th June 2018
- Releasing Date of Admit Card- From 2nd June
- Official Portal- www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018:
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General Awareness/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
- The exam includes the objective type question.
- Written test contains total 160 questions.
- Question paper contains maximum 200 marks.
- The time limit will be 140 minutes.
- The language of the exam paper will be English
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018:
We suggest applicants download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card on time and properly check all details. Inform concerned officer if their some correction is required in Hall Ticket. Admit card is an essential document of South Indian Bank PO Exam, it holds the complete details of contender such as Name, Roll number, Registration number, venue, Photograph, signature etc. For more details, you need to read complete article to get all important information regarding exam date, how to download Admit Card, Selection Process, exam pattern etc.
Details Available in South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2018:
- Name of Applicants
- Father and Mother Name
- Date of birth
- registration number
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and code
- Exam center address
Procedure of Download South Indian Bank Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call Letter:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of South Indian Bank.
- After directing to the page there will a home page which will display the more option candidate have to search for the South Indian Bank Admit Card link on the homepage.
- After that candidate click on the Admit card link will be displayed on home page.
- Then, a new page will open of Admit card.
- You need to fill your name and roll number.
- After that save the file.
- Take out the print of admit card for future use.
Final Words- In this article, we discussed South Indian Bank PO Admit Card and provide to direct link. also, we advised all the candidates to visit our website regularly for latest update related to South Indian Bank.
WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card Click Here
CCS University Admit Card 2018 Click Here