SSC CGL Admit Card 2018, SSC CGL Admit Card Download, SSC CGL Hall Ticket, SSC CGL Call Letter. SSC Admit Card, CGL Admit Card, SSC CGL Admit Card Date, SSC CGL Exam Date. CGL Hall Ticket, SSC CGL Exam Admit Card, SSC CGL Written Exam Date, SSC CGL Eligibility, SSC CGL Syllabus, SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Pay Scale, SSC CGL Selection Process, SSC CGL Admit Card Download Direct Link.
Dear Candidates, if you had applied for SSC CGL Exam then, this article may be of golden opportunity for you. Recently the Staff Selection Commission abbreviated as SSC had released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for its vacant posts. Hence, if you had applied for the SSC CGL Exam, you will need the SSC CGL Admit Card to appear in the CGL exam held by the authority. In this article, we have very important news for you related to the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2018.
Same as each year, this year also, the SSC is going to conduct the CGL Exam on a large scale. The Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit efficient candidates for its vacant posts. For this, the authority has released a notification also in May 2018. So in this article we have provided all the necessary data related to the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2018 syllabus, SSC CGL Eligibility SSC CGL Recruitment Application etc. So, you must read this article very carefully to get fully correct information of the SSC CGL Admit Card 2018.
SSC CGL Admit Card Details –
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination [CGL]|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission [ SSC]|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Process||Tier – I,II,III, Interview/Skill Test|
SSC CGL Admit Card Important Dates –
- Release of SSC CGL Notification – 05th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 04th June 2018
- SSC CGL Exam Tier – I Date – 25th July to 20th August 2018
- Release of SSC CGL Admit Card – will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier – I Result – September – October 2018
- SSC CGL Exam Tier – II Date – 27th – 30th November 2018
- Release of SSC CGL Admit Card Tier – II– will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier – II Result – Will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier -III Exam – will be notified later
- Skill Test / Interview Date – will be notified later
SSC CGL Exam Date Sheet Click Here
SSC CGL Eligibility –
- The candidate applying for the SSC CGL Exam must be an Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 30 years. However, there are also, some relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- A candidate applying for various posts of SSC CGL must have minimum qualifications as under-
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL Admit Card –
Since, the Staff Selection Commission has not yet issued the SSC CGL Hall Ticket, we can have only an estimate of the date of the release of the admit cards. Here, below have provided the alternative link to download the SSC CGL Call Letter. You can easily do SSC CGL Admit Card Download from the given link. The expected date for release of the SSC CGL Tier -1 Hall Ticket is expected to be in June 2018. Furthermore, you should stay in touch with the SSC CGL Official Website in order to stay updated from all the notification of the SSC CGL Exam Date Sheet and the SSC CGL Call Letter.
SSC CGL Admit Card Download Click Here
SSC CGL Tier – 1 Exam Date –
Seeing the unavailability of the SSC CGL Call Letter, nothing is clear about the actual SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date. Even after that, according to the SSC CGL Notification, the Tier-1 Exam Date is from 25th July to 20th August 2018. However, you can check the official SSC CGL Notification of the conducting authority for more details in relation to the SSC CGL Hall Ticket.
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Check Here
SSC CGL Exam Apply Online Click Here
SSC CGL Selection Procedure –
- Tier-1 Examination ⇒ Tier-2 Examination ⇒ Tier-3 Examination ⇒ Interview. Hence, it is clear from the process about the selection of eligible candidates through interview. The same interview will be qualifying in its nature.
SSC CGL Pay Scale –
Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-. For more details check official SSC CGL Notification.
SSC CGL Admit Card Download –
- First of all, log onto the official website of SSC.
- Click on the candidates corner tab.
- Look out for the SSC CGL Admit Card Link.
- Open that link and fill your login credentials in those given fields.
- Click Submit button.
- Finally, from here you can easily Download SSC CGL Hall Ticket.
Attention – The candidates are recommended to to keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all information related to the SSC CGL Notification. Furthermore, you can bookmark this page for your ease in future.
Also Check –
SSC CGL Notification Check Here
SSC CGL Answer Key Download Here
SSC CGL Result Click Here
SSC JE Result Check Here
Bank of India Recruitment Click Here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Click Here