SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Exam Application Form, SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility, SSC Online, SSC CGL Apply Online, SSC CGL Syllabus, SSC CGL Admit Card, SSC CGL Exam Date. Dear Job seekers, if you are in in search of government jobs in most popular sectors of the Government, here we have something for you. The Staff Selection Commission [ SSC ] is going to release a recruitment notification in May 2018. So, if you want to get a Combined Graduate Level [CGL] job, you must read this article very carefully. SSC is going to hold the Combined Level Examination very soon after the release of the official notification.
The Staff Selection Commission is one of the most awaited exam conductor in India. Ever year, the SSC conducts examinations to recruit eligible candidates on its various posts in different government organisations. Same as each year, this year also, the SSC is going to conduct the CGL Exam on a large scale. Hence, in this article, we have provided full details of the SSC CGL Notification like SSC CGL Exam Dates, SSC CGL Admit Card, SSC CGL Syllabus, Eligibility, Result and more other data.
SSC CGL Notification Details –
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination [CGL]|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission [ SSC]|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Process||Tier – I,II,III, Interview/Skill Test|
SSC CGL Notification Important Dates –
- Release of SSC CGL Notification – 05th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 25th May 2018
- SSC CGL Exam Tier – I Date – 25th July to 20th August 2018
- Release of SSC CGL Admit Card – will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier – I Result – Will be notified later
- SSC CGL Exam Tier – II Date – 27th – 30th November 2018
- Release of SSC CGL Admit Card Tier – II- will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier – II Result – Will be notified later
- SSC CGL Tier -III Exam – will be notified later
- Skill Test / Interview Date – will be notified later
SSC CGL Eligibility –
- The candidate applying for the SSC CGL Exam must be an Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years.
- In case of maximum age, it can not be more than 30 years. However, there are also, some relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- A candidate applying for various posts of SSC CGL must have minimum qualifications as under-
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL Selection Process –
A candidate applying for the SSC CGL Examination will have to first of all appear in a written examination SSC CGL Tier – I. Those who qualify the Tier I exam will be eligible to appear in the Tier II exam. In the same way, the Tier – III will be held. At last, those candidates qualifying the Tier – III will be called for a personal interview cum Skill test. The same interview or skill test will be qualifying in nature. And hence, the SSC CGL Selection procedure comes to an end.
SSC CGL Pay – Scale –
Those candidates appointed by the SSC CGL Exam will be entitled to get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with the grade pay divided and fixed by the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Check Here
SSC CGL Notification 2017 Check Here
SSC CGL Exam Apply Online Click Here
SSC CGL Application Form –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in/.
- Later on you have to check the SSC CGL Notification 2018.
- Then click on the direct application link.
- Now select the post for which you are going to apply.
- Then, fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Scan a passport size photo and signature of yourself and attach with the application form.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The candidates of unreserved categories will have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee. There is no fee for the applicants of reserved categories.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you for your future uses.
Attention – The candidates are recommended to to keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all information related to the SSC CGL Notification.
Also Check –
SSC CGL Admit Card Download Click Here
SSC CGL Answer Key Download Here
SSC CGL Result Click Here
Bank of India Recruitment Click Here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Click Here