TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 TNPSC Notification. www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Vacancy, TNPSC Online, TNPSC Civil Judge Notification. தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் சிவில் நீதிபதி காலியிடம். If you are looking for jobs in the Judiciary sector in Tamil Nadu State, here is good news for you. Before a few days, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 320 vacant posts for the Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu Civil Court. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 320 vacant posts in the Tamil Nadu Civil Court.The application process is online. And the same has started on 09th April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Details –
Name of the Post – Civil Judge
Conducting Authority – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total Vacant Posts – 320
Mode of application – Online
Job Location – Tamil Nadu Civil Court
Official Website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Notification Details – Notice No. 08/2018
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||09th April 2018|
|Start of Application Procedure||09th April 2018|
|End of Application Procedure||07th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||07th May 2018|
|Issue of admit Cards||End of May 2018|
|Date of Prelims exam||09th June 2018|
|Date of Mains Exam||11th & 12th August 2018|
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. In the other case, he/she can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- The minimum age and maximum age limits are –
Sl.No Category Minimum Age Maximum Age 1. For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes 25 years 40 years Other Candidates 25 years 35 years 2. For Fresh Law Graduates (For all Categories) 22 years 27 years
- The applicant must have completed a degree of law from any recognized university and enrolled as an advocate in the roll of bar council of any state or a recognised body.
- The candidate must be having experience as an Advocate or Pleader for a period of more than 3 years in any Court.
- He/she must be able to read, write and speak Tamil language.
Check TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
Visit TNPSC Official Website Click Here
Apply Online forTNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Click Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Pay -scale –
A candidate appointed as a Civil Judge in the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment will be entitled to get a salary of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770. Other than this, he/she will also get allowances as per the policy of the conducting authority.
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Selection Process –
The candidate will have to first of all appear in a written examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The same written examination will be divided in two parts viz. prelims and mains exam. Those who qualify the prelims and mains exam will be called for Viva – Voice Test. Thus, in this manner, the selection procedure will come to an end.
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Later on, you have click on the Latest Advertisements tab. And then you have to find the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Official Notification and open it.
- On opening of the same link, you have to fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. Each candidate will have to pay Rs. 150 as the registration fee and Rs. 500/- as the examination fee. You can easily pay the application fee through your credit/debit card or Net Banking Method.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
Check Also WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment