UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment, UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018, UPPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018, UPPSC Medical Officer Job 2018, UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility, UPPSC Medical Officer Apply Online. UPPSC Medical Officer Notification.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently invited application from eligible and efficient candidates for its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 1102 vacant posts for Medical Officer in the state. The UPPSC is willing to appoint candidates for the post of “Medical Officer” for in different areas of the state by the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. If you are willing to apply for this post, then this article is a golden opportunity for you. In this article we have provided full details of UPPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018 like eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply etc.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||1102|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All over Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Release of Official Notification – 18th May 2018
- Online Application Starts – 18th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 14th June 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards – Will be notified Later
- Date of Exam – Will be notified Later
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility
- A candidate applying for the post of UPPSC Medical Officer Bharti must be minimum 21 years old.
- However, in case of upper age limit, the upper age limit of the applying candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Furthermore, the applicant must have a bachelor degree from a recognised university in India with minimum 55% marks aggregate.
UPPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale
Pay Band- Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
In addition to all this, for more details in relation to the UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy, you can check the official notification.
Official UPPSC Notification Details Click Here
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Apply Online
- First of all, a candidate will have to first of visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the UPPSC Medical Officer Application form 2018.
- In addition, you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Further, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- In addition, next step is towards the application of the fee.
- You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit button.
- In conclusion, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the UPPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018.
Also Check –