UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card, UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket, UPSC CAPF AC Exam Call Letter. UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Download, UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Date, UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date. UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card Download, UPSC AC Exam Admit Card. CAPF AC Hall Ticket. Dear Candidates, if you had applied for the UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018, then here is an important notification for you. The conducting authority for the CAPF AC Exam 2018 has recently released a notification to issue the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card very soon. You can easily Download UPSC CAPF AC Call Letter from the official website of the conducting authority.
The Union Public Service Commission of India has recently called online application from eligible candidates on its vacant posts numbered to 398. There are total 398 vacant posts in the Central Armed Police Force for the Assistant Commandant. For the same examination the UPSC is going to issue the Hall tickets or call letters. You can easily download it from the official website of UPSC. In this article, we have provided full information for the UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018 like its details, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Details –
- Name of the post – Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant
- Organising Authority – Union Public Service Commission
- Total Vacant Posts – 398
- Job Location – All Over India
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||25th April 2018|
|Start of application Procedure||25th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||21st May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Exam||12th August 2018|
UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket –
A candidate willing to appear in the written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission will necessarily need the exam call letter. An admit card is must and most relevant document for the identification of each candidates. Hence, you need to download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card first of all and check whether all the details printed on your UPSC CAPF AC Call Letter are correct or not. Furthermore, all the aspirants should take a recent passport sized photo and an an id proof with them while going for the exam.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Selection Process –
- A candidate applying for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written examination.
- Those candidates who get cleared in the written examination will be called for Physical Eligibility Test.
- After qualifying the PET, an aspirant will be called for a personal interview. The same interview will be qualifying in nature. The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result of the same interview.
Check UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus Check Now Click Here
Steps to Download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card –
- A candidate will have to log onto the official website of the UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in/ to Download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card.
- Later On, you have to click on the Examination tab.
- On opening of the same tab; you have to select the post of CAPF Assistant Commandant.
- Then you have to fill all your required data in the given fields like user id, password or login credentials.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Finally, you can download and take a print out of the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card from here.
Attention – In conclusion, the candidates appearing in the UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018 are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all the news and notifications of the UPSC CAPF AC Bharti. Furthermore, you can easily bookmark this webpage for your ease in future.
Check UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Click Here