UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment, UPSC CAPF Notification, UPSC CAPF Vacancy, UPSC CAPF AC Apply Online, UPSC CAPF AC Bharti. UPSC CAPF Apply Online, UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility, UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus, UPSC CAPF AC Salary. Dear Candidates, if you are looking for higher paid government jobs in India; here we have something for you. Recently the Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] has released an advertisement to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 398 Assistant Commandant posts in the UPSC. Hence, if you are willing to apply for this post; this article may prove as a golden opportunity for you.
The Union Public Service Commission of India has recently called online application from eligible candidates on its vacant posts numbered to 398. There are total 398 vacant posts in the Central Armed Police Force for the Assistant Commandant. So, the candidates having desire to get this job should check the official notification given below. In this article, we have provided full details of the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment like eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Details –
- Name of the post – Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant
- Organising Authority – Union Public Service Commission
- Total Vacant Posts – 398
- Job Location – All Over India
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||25th April 2018|
|Start of application Procedure||25th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||21st May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Exam||12th August 2018|
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years.
- Furthermore, in case of maximum age it can not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must be having a bachelor degree from a recognised university by the Government of India.
UPSC CAPF Bharti Selection Process –
- A candidate applying for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written examination.
- Those candidates who get cleared in the written examination will be called for Physical Eligibility Test.
- After qualifying the PET, an aspirant will be called for a personal interview. The same interview will be qualifying in nature. The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the result of the same interview.
Check UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Official Notification Click Here
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
Steps to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment –
- A candidate will have to log onto the official website of the UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in/ to UPSC CAPF AC Apply Online.
- Later On, you have to Recruitment tab.
- On opening of the same tab; you have to select the post of CAPF Assistant Commandant.
- Then you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- In addition to all this, scan a passport sized photo, signature and necessary documents and attach with the given application form.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. The candidates of General Category will have to pay Rs.200 as the application fee. While, the application fee for female and reserved category candidates is exempted.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application form so as to retain with you for your future references.
Attention – In conclusion, the candidates applying for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in order to make them stay updated of all the news and notifications of the UPSC CAPF AC Bharti. Furthermore, you can easily bookmark this webpage for your ease in future.
Also Check –
UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Download Click Here
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus Check Now Click Here
MPPSC Recruitment Notification Click Here
UPSSSC Recruitment Forest Guard Check Here