UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2018, UPSC NDA & NA II Notification, UPSC NDA & NA Vacancy 2018, UPSC NDA Online Form 2018, NDA Recruitment 2018, UPSC NDA Exam Date, UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification to be the conduct of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) II Exam 2018. Those aspirants who are interested in the vacancy can apply online UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2018. Eligible and skillful candidates can apply from the official website of UPSC which link is mention below. There are total 383 vacancies are available. Candidates are suggested to fill the application form as soon as possible. In this article, we have provided full information for the UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment like its details, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
UPSC NDA & NA Vacancy Details:
|Conducting Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Defence and Naval Academy|
|Total Vacant Posts||383|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UPSC NDA & NA Important Dates:
- Release of Official Notification –06-06-2018
- Start of Application – 06-06-2018
- End of Application – 02-07-2018
- Admit Cards – will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – 09-09-2018
- Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result: December 2018
UPSC NDA & NA Eligibility Criteria:
For National Defence Academy (NDA) candidate must have 12th Class or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board/ University.
For Naval Academy (NA) Candidate must have 12th Class/ equivalent with Physics & Maths conducted by a State Education Board/ University.
Age Limit- A candidate applying for the UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment must be minimum 16 years old and maximum 19 years old.
- candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2002 are eligible to apply
For other- Rs.100/-
For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs candidates: Nill
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2018:
Union Public Service Commission offers you a great opportunity to work in the highly reputed organization. Those candidates do not fill the application form yet need to apply online from the official website as soon as possible. The candidate who wants to work in Indian defense field for those this is the golden chance for their future. So, without wasting your time applying for the recruitment before the last date.
UPSC NDA & NA II Exam Date 2018:
As per the notification Union Public Service Commission will conduct the exam on 9 September 2018. those candidate applied can start their exam preparation for the better result.we suggest candidates start their exam preparation as soon as possible. set the timetable according to your daily schedule and collect all the study material for exam preparation.
UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card holds the complete information of the candidate. It consists of Name of applicants, roll number, venue, photograph, signature etc. it is an essential document to attend the exam. Candidate will not allow sitting in the examination hall without admit card. Therefore candidate must download the admit card from the official portal. Before download check, all the details are mention in admit card if there is a need for correction immediately inform the concerned officer via email or phone.
How to apply for UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment:
- First of all, the candidates will have to log into the official website of RSMSSB for applying for the post of UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment.
- Later on, on opening of the same web pages, you have click on the direct link to application form.
- Now, you have to fill all your required information in the given fields.
- Then, you have to scan you’re a passport sized photograph and signature and attach the same with the filled application form. Also, attach scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Then click submit.
- The next step is towards the payment of application fee. You can pay the fees by credit or debit card, net banking or other online methods. The candidates of General/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100.
- Finally, you have to take a print of the same application form for your future references like to obtain your admit cards, result etc.
Final Words- Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for latest update of UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 Click Here