WB Health Admit Card 2019 Download @ www.wbhealth.gov.in. WBHRB Health Recruitment Call Letter Generate Online. www.wbhrb.in Admit Card 2019 Download Name Wise [Official Website].
www.wbhealth.gov.in Admit Card 2019 Download – WBHRB Hall Ticket:
WB Health Recruitment 2019, www.wb.health.gov.in Admit Card 2019, WB Health Exam Call Letter 2019, WB Health Recruitment 2019, if you had applied for the West Bengal Health Department Vacancies WB Health Recruitment 2019 then here is a good news for you. Recently, the West Bengal Health Recruitment Department has released a notification in general to appoint eligible candidates for its vacant posts. At this there are total 468 vacant posts in the West Bengal Health Department for the post of Medical Officer.
WB Health Admit Card 2019 – www.wb.health.gov.in
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board abbreviated as WBHRB had invited online applications for its vacant posts of medical officer. For the same WB Health Vacancy 2019, the conducting authority will have to issue the admit cards. You can easily download those from the official website of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board [WBHRB]. In this article, we have provided full details of the same recruitment process. so, you must read it carefully to avoid any type of misunderstanding.
West Bengal Health Recruitment 2019 Details –
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board / West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Total Vacant Posts||459|
|Job Location||West Bengal State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
WB Health Recruitment 2019 Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – March 2019
- Start of Application Process – March 2019
- End of Application – 21st April 2019
- Issue of Admit Cards – will be notified soon
- Date of Exam – will be notified soon
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Recruitment 2019 –
- A candidate applying for the post of medical officer in the West Bengal Health Department should me minimum 21 years old.
- In case of the upper age limit, it can not be more than 40 years.
- However there are some relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the government.
- The candidate must possess BHMS/BUMS/BAMS Degree from any institution recognized by respective council of that stream.
- Aspirants also must have completed compulsory internship at the time of submission of applications.
Pay Scale –
Those candidates who get selected for the post of Medical Officer in the WB Health Department by West Bengal Health recruitment 2019 will be entitled to get a pay scale of Rs. 25000/- by the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
Selection Procedure –
- The candidates will have to first of all appear in a written examination.
- Those who get selected in the written examination will be called for a personal interview.
- The same personal interview will be qualifying in the nature.
Steps to Download WB Health Recruitment Admit Card 2019 –
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Department West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on the Health recruitment Board Admit Card link on the bottom right side of the webpage.
- From here you will be directed to another page.
- On this page, you have to enter your required data like user id, password etc.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit button.
- Then the webpage will display you your WB Health Recruitment Exam 2019 Hall Ticket.
- You can download WB Health Admit Card 2019 and can also, take a print out of it.
Attention – Hence, after reading this article, one can easily get all his answers of queries and get rid of dissatisfactions. Even after that the candidates are recommended to visit this website regularly to stay updated from all the notifications of the WB Health Recruitment Exam 2019. Click Here to Reach WB Health Admit Card Portal 2019.
Best of Luck….